[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ex feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 13
File: 4ae[2].jpg (107 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
4ae[2].jpg
107 KB, 800x900
Can we get another one of these?
How are you coping with being single after a relationship? How long has it been?
>>
>>28113904

I worked a lot. Picked up new hobbies and restarted my old ones. Drank a lot. Picked up model building again. Still can't paint for shit.

Got into target shooting and hunting again too.

Now I just build guns for funs.

It sucks. But you'll survive.
>>
>>28113904
cheated on my ex and then dumped her
stayed friends with benefit for awhile with the girl I cheated on my ex with and then told her how I felt after I caught feelings, and she said "we're better as friends", and we've stopped hooking up. she's probably sucking another guys dick nowadays. feels bad
>>
I miss ejaculating in her and on her. Other than that, being single is far better. Been a couple years.
>>
Hello, anon. It's been a year for me, and I don't know specifically how to deal with it. I suppose I just wake up and take it from there every morning
>>
File: 1416858551089.jpg (69 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1416858551089.jpg
69 KB, 645x773
>>28113904
>almost a year since ex LDr gf cucked me
>lost all feels since then as a coping mechanism or maturing, i don't know
>it's okay, sometimes find stuff she sent me and I have to delete it

Hi, C
>>
>>28113940
Are you me?

I fell for the gf meme as well. Single life is way better.
>>
>1 Year
>5 Months
>30 Days
She's the only reason I'm going to university; so I can be qualified enough to get a good job, a good home, a good lifestyle. I want her to come back to me and stay with me. Hopefully this suffering won't be meaningless.
>>
It's been like five months and I'm not dealing with it very well because she keeps flirting with me and kissing me and then avoiding me when I ask her why the fuck she's doing it. ik I should just tell her to fuck off and stop playing mind games but I'm still hopelessly in love with her
>>
>>28113935
That is fucking low. You've just perpetuated the roastie cycle- congratulations, asshole. You've ruined someone's life. Get the fuck off of /r9k/
>>
3 years

funny how I still miss her and think about her

just yesterday I was nervous of going to a party because I thought she would be there.

I have a problem
>>
Got used by two meth whores over the past 3 years, fuck I am a stupid fucking beta.
>>
So I've been single since about 16. my gf came on to me (I was depressed and passive back then too). since then I've been single (I suspect I got uglier too), what am I missing out on? how do early 20's relationships compare to teenage ones?
>>
>>28113904
It's been about a year and a half now.

I never missed her or the relationship, but the other day I ended up sleeping with her again and now I can't stop thinking about her. It's even worse because we live far away from each other for university and only see each other in the holidays. The thing is, I know that she's an awful person to have as a girlfriend (even though she's one of the kindest/funniest/most beautiful people I know) because of some mental health issues... but I still can't stop thinking about her.
I can't even tell if I want to be with her again or not, fuck.
>>
6 years
i dont miss her like i did before
it doesnt hurt that much anymore

life is just really empty without her
>>
File: 8722340.jpg (91 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
8722340.jpg
91 KB, 653x490
Can someone post that pasta with "You are not her first" bla bla bla with green text

Pic related
>>
Was in my first relationship not too long ago. It lasted just over a month. Probably one of the happiest times of my life. She wasn't the greatest, but she was enough. It's been a few weeks since she ended it. I miss it. I don't really miss her, I miss the feelings she gave me. Now I'm back to getting high all the time. Works well enough for me I guess.
>>
I felt bad about being single after a three year relationship until I was walking to the subway after work a few months back and saw my ex surrounded by people as he destroyed a public phone because the government used them to monitor us or whatever acid induced conspiracy he cooked up.
>>
File: tfw.png (109 KB, 824x637) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
109 KB, 824x637
>>28114032
5 for me, with the fact that we had a week-long flings twice inbetween, last being a year and a half ago. Got a boyfriend a week after and she moved in with him three months later.

I just wish I could finally get someone new to substitute her. I know I could let her go if there was simply someone new to take her place, like she did with me.

>>28114046
Sorry. Can offer a mere substitute.
>>
>gf has no friends
>too needy, wants to hang out every day
>suggest she takes up a hobby
>she starts going to yoga
>loves it
>starts going every day
>two months later: "sorry anon but im leaving you, its just not working out"
>crushed.jpg
>drive over to her house that night to plead for her back
>unfamiliar car in the driveway
>yoga mat and gym back in the back seat
>start pounding on the door
>she wont answer
>sit on the stoop and start to break down
>some dude opens the door an inch and says to fuck off or theyre calling the cops

that was 3 weeks ago
life has been pretty shit since then
4 fucking years down the drain
>>
File: feels.jpg (43 KB, 494x282) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
43 KB, 494x282
>check her facebook profile after a while
>she looks even better than before
>>
>she worshipped your absolutely mediocre looking ass
>nobody else finds you attractive other than chubby girls and whales
>rejected roughly 15+ times in the last year alone, stopped counting but didn't give up hoping

It's like fate is playing some cruel trick.
>>
File: 1454749333706.jpg (6 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
1454749333706.jpg
6 KB, 208x243
>tfw she said she never loved me and only used me for attention
>>
>>28113904
Last gf cheated on me with several niggers in europe. Felt like total dogshit for a good few months and didn't leave the house. Went on a spree of trying to just bang whoever would be an easy lay. Fucked some huge titted whore but couldn't cum.

Started dating some chick with tattoos assuming she'd be an easy lay, turns out we had a lot in common and she was a kissless virgin, so now I have a gf lads. Only problem is I despise her tattoos, but I guess beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>28114090
Thanks, I can strangle myself now with the feels
>>
>>28114132
That made me really sad to read anon.

I hope things get better for you
>>
3 years.
He always procrastinated and had me do his school work for him so he could pass his ass. I was really tired sleeping 2-3 hours a night bearing his schoolwork load for him. Plus I was young and dumb and kept lending him money h never returned for his /jp/ hobbies like sculpting figurines. He didn't want to take my virginity, so I'm glad I gained mad blowjob skills being with him I guess. I had two flings since then, one in July last year and one early this month. Both times I was a tourist otherwise I would have made them actual bf's. I feel terrible, sure sex is nice but I feel like I can never have something stable and long term without being a complete fucking tool.
>>
It's a long story anon. If I ever see my ex again, I'm going to stuff her in a dryer and set it for a full cycle.
>>
>>28113904
>ex was liberal "le open minded" faggit
>lied about his age, said he was 25 but he was actually 31
>says giving handjobs, hotdogs, in exchange for money is not "being a literal whore"
>asked me to not look him up online - I oblige and don't look him up but he looks me up. Hypocrite.
>ex had some girl he'd keep around on the side for attention he told her: you're not gf material
>i cut off beta orbits to appease him and his insecurity
>he doesn't really directly ask her to fuck off, i told my orbits to fuck off
>kept trying to be your rp "alpha", you know, the typical retarded stuff thats written in the handbook of what it takes to be alpha
>he got really pissed when i questioned his "beta" actions
>i put up with her and get pissed over time
>we break up
>they get together (hmmmmmm i wonder why i didnt like her)
>she says she tried to talk to me to be friends with me(no she didn't) and paints me like I'm cray. K, maybe I was a bit, my anger was misguided to her.
>she pretends she didn't like him when we were together. she did. he was the one who didnt allow her to be with him... until later on
>she sent him lewd pics of herself before we were in a relationship: yes you send lewd to people you don't like right?
>shes trying to dump him now //lol//

Heres the best part: he's Asian.

I'm with a white guy now, and he's no where near as terribad.
>>
>>28114132
Ouch. That stung just reading it.

For next time, just, don't ever bother contacting them again when they break up with you. I've been down the road of reconciliation, and you always end up worse off than you already are.
>>
>>28113904
He killed himself two years ago. It's been four years we broke up and I still miss him and look for bits of him in other people. It took me 4 years to realize he had BPD, too but it doesn't matter. I just want to save someone the way I couldn't save him and be good for someone the way I couldn't for him because I was too young and immature.
>>
I got a new girl in my sights 2 days after breaking up with gf of 18 months. Knew that was coming for a month though.

Anyway, hit it off really well with this girl. Finally sleep with her after 4th date. Just loving life, she is great but does have issues with relationships because ex was a nutter.

>week later calls in off, she doesn't want a relationship right now

So I got tinder. Slept with second girl off it on Saturday. Shes really nice.

Only problem is can't stop thinking about the girl from before I got tinder. Every day think "maybe she's had enough time alone now and might want to try hit it off again?" but always pussy out.
>>
>>28114132
investing in wymen.. not even once
>>28114337
are you a boy or a girl?
>>
>>28114374
I'm a girl
origami
>>
>>28114358
>maybe she's had enough time alone now and might want to try hit it off again?

Don't bother mate. I've been there, not worth your time. She just said that because she didn't actually think you were relationship material.

Had the exact same issue and I tried going for a girl on and off for nearly a year. It took her till Christmas to tell me she doesn't actually like me in that way and that she's sorry that she may have given mixed signals before. Worst Christmas to say the least, parents didn't even put up a tree that year either, it was depressing.
>>
>>28114390
I'm sorry, I have a hard time believing a women will out of her free will associate with a male she has nothing to gain from. that's a male trait
>>
It's gotten to the point where I can no longer trust another human being. Now I lead women on, lie about my material wealth, cum in every vagina that will have me, believe that love is for the weak like an edgy faglord.

I'm not exactly happy, but I find tranquility in the simplicity of my relationships. I'm no longer anxious or depressed, just empty and horny.
>tfw you're part of the problem
>>
File: nhk_ni_youkoso-2118.jpg (31 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
nhk_ni_youkoso-2118.jpg
31 KB, 704x396
>>28114434
I did gain something from it I guess, he made me feel special. Like I was his angel or something, we both were friendless losers. I still am
>>
>>28114428

Thing is, she said first date she wasn't looking for a relationship and liked being single but the date went incredibly well. She was asking if I could do dates or lunch if I didn't. She didn't mention it again so I thought maybe she liked me. Few weeks pass, we get very touchy with each other on dates, she sleeps on me in shit films at cinema and after the fourth she invites me to sleep at hers. Obviously we fuck. She wanted to go on dates with me so I don't see how she thinks I'm just a fuck boy or not relationship material.

Her bf was genuinely nuts. He tried intimidating me, broke into her flat to steal her phone to read chat logs then destroyed it and all this shit. She said she has trust issues which are understandable.

I am leaning away from contacting her but it's still in my mind.
>>
>>28114193
i know this fucking feel anon. fate dealt me this hand because i pushed her away.
>>
Over a year. Didn't like being involved with her but she took over my life with her insanity and problems and ruined my friendships only just getting my life back together. I'm not really angry at her as she's fucking mental but I wouldn't care if she died in fact i can see an up side to it.
>>
File: v.jpg (70 KB, 431x432) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
70 KB, 431x432
>>28114221
There's more where that came from fempai
>>
>be needy as fuck due to receiving no parental attention growing up
>have 6 year relationship; gf was only person I could rely on
>broken up with, she didn't even try to talk it out
>briefly date homeless tattoo artist gril despite red flags blaring
>got cucked
>this experience absolutely killed all sense of empathy I have; now dead inside and the psych says I'm antisocial
>date some neet girl
>she actually really liked me
>broke up with her because she was a retard who didn't even know the order of the planets and I had some amount of "I've been hurt so fuck it let's continue the cycle" thought process
>date qt mommy gf shut-in H-cup engineer gril making 120k
>get cucked again

Fucking hell, might as well give up on relationships and just try fucking bar sloots because I don't feel like I'll ever be able to trust anyone. I'll see if I can shoot for 100 girls before I'm 30 so I can shitpost about it and have the occasional person be jelly so I can convince myself I have a good life and there's a reason not to put a rifle to my head.

At least that last relationship motivated me to change careers and go back to school, shooting for med school. I'm an edgelord who thinks performing surgery would be cool anyway, but the real thing motivating me is a desire to one-up that engineer gril and make three times as much as her. Actually, that sense of spite and an unwillingness to scar the little sister for life are really the only two things keeping me from downing some 7.62 right now.

thanks for reading my blog i just want to feel like someone cares about me
>>
>>28114835
>>broke up with her because she was a retard who didn't even know the order of the planets

Dude I don't think even I know that. Fuck.
>>
>>28114835

Tell us about the first time getting cucked. How did you find out the tattoo artist gril had done this? How did you react immediately? More details.
>>
18 months since she hung herself. Talking about it didn't help at all. So i don't talk about it anymore
>>
>>28114874
My - Mercury
Very - Venus
Easy - earth
method - Mars
Just - Jupiter
Set - Saturn
Up - Uranus
Nine - Neptune
Planets - Pluto

Just remember that and inb4 Pluto isn't a planet.
>>
File: 1453899841837.png (1 MB, 852x854) Image search: [Google]
1453899841837.png
1 MB, 852x854
>>28114835
who the fuck cares about the order of the planets you literal autist?
>>
>>28114890
She didn't hide it, really. I just went over to the place she was staying at (she was crashing at her childhood best friend's place), and she left the makeshift garage bedroom with another guy. I was crushed and told her so, but we were still sort-of together in the sense that I was a hopeless cuck already so invested in her that I thought I would be able win her back. People are really, really, stupid when desperate and in love.

Now she's living on welfare for schizophrenia

>>28114874
>>28114989
She generally wasn't very smart. She pronounced "except" as "epsept" and thought Russia was wholly in Asia. There was probably more but honestly I feel like she's already faded from memory a fair amount.
>>
File: captain america.jpg (67 KB, 700x475) Image search: [Google]
captain america.jpg
67 KB, 700x475
>>28114957
Well fuck me I feel educated now. Thanks.
>>
File: 1459626655454.png (91 KB, 388x333) Image search: [Google]
1459626655454.png
91 KB, 388x333
>All these normies

Why do you come here?
Why won't you leave?
>>
is it weird that i see any kind of one night stands or frivolous relationships of the sexy nature to be decadent and almost kinda like cheating on my future wife?
>>
File: 1457059775079.jpg (1 MB, 1000x727) Image search: [Google]
1457059775079.jpg
1 MB, 1000x727
4 years ago we broke up because I decided to do so, making sure she would despise me and wouldn't come back to me.

She actually understood after some time that I dumped her for her own good. Kinda disappeared since then. Started drawing, studying in uni and overall minding my own business.
I love her still, yet I believe I did the best thing I could have done, thus I can tolerate being so alone thanks to this.

Once, in my life, I did something good. never go for LDR guys
>>
>>28115041

>calling everyone a normie meme
>>
>>28115041
Because going without sex as a non virgin is harder than going without sex as a virgin.

You wouldn't understand man.
>>
>>28114989
How is that autistic it's shit you learn when you're like 9. Most people remember it their times tables or is maths autistic too?
>>
3 months, don't even miss her
longest time ive been single in 6 years. Feels weird but i'm actually happier.
>>
My first GF dumped me after two years. From 15 to 17, now 23.
My Second GF cheated on me with "best friend" and turned all of my "friends" against me.

Around 20 years old, first ex talked with me again. Didn't trusted her but she still maange to make me fall for her again.
Then she just told me how she just getting turned on by my suffering, how she didn't felt a thing for me abd no women nor a man would ever touch a vile thing as myself and how i should kill myself.

Tried to work out and to be better, but i'm such a useless piece of shit that i gaved up by not seeing a single change in myself. Then i got a single pic from her.
Her face covered in cum with a big fucking smile on her fucking face.

Since that say i'm still having a nightmares about her every night. Just her, naked, covered in cum and telling me to kill myself.

I didn't even fucked them. Lost my virginity to some random whore.
>>
>>28114835
>>28114874
Yep neither do I and I enjoy space and can hold a semi decent conversation about it, was there anything else bad about her?
>>
>>28115127
This.

Social pressure is war easier to bear than physical, and especially mental one.
>>
>>28115117
>Been in a relationship
>Normie

Pick both.NO exceptions
>>
>>28115127
This is true.

Having sex and then being forced to go without it for years is far worse of a feeling than anything any dumb robot on this board has ever felt.
>>
>>28115127

This. Relationships can fuck people up more than anything, regardless of whether they are 'chad' or not.
>>
>>28115162
Laughing at my exs whoring them self's post break up is what got me over them so quickly. That feel of disgust you ever let her neer you knowing what a whore she is.
>>
>>28115166
She just really wasn't a smart person and generally had a lot of fat person habits despite being only sort of chubby. A memory that just came back was her dipping french fries in milkshakes.

She managed to severely disappoint me fairly often and I don't think it's from standards being too high - I didn't have that with other gfs.
>>
>>28115180
>>28115127
>>28115167
>>28115200

Let it me put it this way:
If you convinced another human to be intimate with you,then you're a normie plain and simple.
>>
>>28115176

So when a robot gets a gf, he becomes a normie? Lmao
>>
>>28115244
see above you
>>28115225
>>
>>28115205
it didn't helped me at all.
>>
>>28115257
How old are you? You can't be serious...
>>
4 years and sixteen days.
>>
>>28115225
Why does this trigger you so much? The only difference between us and you is that we actually tried at some point. The only thing worse than you complaining about us getting girlfriends at some point (which isnt the end of all troubles in your life by the way) is the fac that you most likely never even tried yourself. At least if you got rejected I could sympathize, we all get rejected, it's a number's game. You are equivalent of a neet who refuses to seek employment who acts all mad and jealous over his friend's playstation or something.
>>
>>28115352
fucking told tbqh
>>
File: 1456173983955.png (17 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
1456173983955.png
17 KB, 467x453
Fuck off normies. Hope you all die!
>>
>>28115302
what are you trying to imply here?
>>
>>28115352
>>28115388
a samefriend AND a failed normie!

how pathetic.
>>
>>28115515
He's implying that unless you're really the worst of the worst, most people accidentally stumble into relationships after a while.
>>
>>28115539
>unless you're really the worst of the worst
Which we are.We are all in agreement here, why don't ya'll leave?
>>
>>28115216
dude you sound like a dick, i feel bad for the dumb bitch
>>
>>28113904
Eh, a few years. Now they all are busy with kids and debt out the ass. Im happy to be single and have everything for myself.
>>
>>28115581
Yeah, I won't contest that.
>>
>>28115661
Eh, honestly I was in a similar situation with my first girlfriend. Just know no girl will ever love you like she did.
>>
Talked to this chick for a while. Met up had a good night and I felt on top of the world. Everything's going well. Get drunk one night meet up again with her, shes texting another guy I flip my shit and get physical with her and I tell her to fuck off. I say I'm sorry and shit but nothings ever the same, I cheat on her and block her. She tried to cheat on me at a party but the slut obvs isnt attractive enough. She doesn't deserves a sick cunt like me. Fucking miss her so more though
>>
>>28115135
>tfw never learned times tables
>>
>finish up with work after replying couple of times in this thread
>stop by the bank on the way home
>there is a new cute girl working there, about my age or a year older
>looks like a prime Jessica Alba from the late 90s
>with glasses
>seen her couple of days in a row there, to the point where she says hi when she sees me

h-how do I make a move robots, there are two other workers there, I dont want to make it comfortable for her. is there a way even?
>>
> Broke up with ex 5 years ago
> She's had two LTR since, I'm also currently in one
> Still have violent jealous revenge fantasies where I kill anybody who had anything to do with her
> Breaking up with her is the only reason I started lifting, studying and stopped being beta.

Life is a cruel thing, you never get what you want.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.