[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fembot problems thread As in real fembot problems, not Stacy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
>fembot problems thread

As in real fembot problems, not Stacy problems.

Pic related. I don't GM but I get similar shit from newcomers in my DnD group.
>>
>>28113504
Yeah I love how the big muscular dude is what she fears the most.

The death of masculinity people.
>>
>>28113589
>muscular

he's fat you retard
>>
damn that sucks things will get a lot better when you graduate junior high tho keep your head up kiddo
>>
>>28113504
Do you live in the Middle East or something? We have plenty of women in our group but we never comment on the fact that they're women. (Unless they talk about how we're men first.)
>>
>>28113643
Have you ever touched a weight set? What's your one rep max?

He clearly lifts and you're a faggot /thread.
>>
>>28113504
>role playing games
>mature
>>
>>28113504
>I don't see race or gender
That is both racist and sexist.
>>
>>28113690
>that belly
>those narrow shoulders
>lack of jawline or any facial definition
>that belly
>that fedora (never have I seen anyone depict somebody in a fedora with muscles)

Jesus Christ are you blind?
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 120x117) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 120x117
>>28113504
If they are annoying you so much either get a mature hobby or start kicking them in the nuts with a comment that now finally a girl touches their "special place"
>>
That art style is fucking disgusting.
>>
File: Scooby2011.jpg (101 KB, 350x524) Image search: [Google]
Scooby2011.jpg
101 KB, 350x524
>>28113733
>that fedora (never have I seen anyone depict somebody in a fedora with muscles)

You can feel free to kill yourself anytime.
>>
>D&D
Dungeons and Dragons is a shit-tier social activity. You're obviously too ugly, fat, and lack the social skills to put your time into something more worthwhile. I've never met someone who plays this shit who doesn't have a major character flaw.
>>
File: not comfy anymore.jpg (63 KB, 816x812) Image search: [Google]
not comfy anymore.jpg
63 KB, 816x812
>>28113504

>real fembot problems
>real fembot

THIS DOES NOT EXIST! GET OUT ROASTIE SLUT!!!!!!
>>
>>28113504
how do you even get into a DnD group?
>>
>>28113781
Okay fine, I meant in comics like these, written by women/men who despise neckbeard culture; I probably should've clarified. The man is clearly meant to embody the typical neckbeard, though. Part of that character is their NOT taking care of their body. He is not meant to be perceived as muscular.
>>
>>28113733
I thought you were talking about the guy in the middle until I read "that fedora"

But anyways this comic is basically feminists saying they don't want men with any masculine features such as wide shoulders or square jaws, depicted by her friend in the first panel and the idealized gamer in the second panel.

The lady actually has wider shoulders and a squarer jaw than the men depicted in the first and second panel.
>>
>>28113819
Neckbeard "culture", ain't nothing much culture about children card games, cheetos, atheism and mountain dew.
>>
>>28113504
maybe if you stopped dressing like a skank, guys would stop caring about your tits
>>
any of u fembots wanna be my gfd gf?

im a trap
>>
>>28113844
You mean me talking about the guy's belly didn't give it away? What the fuck.

The woman is larger not to signify that she wants tiny un-masculine men but to show that it's okay to be overweight, it's all part of the same 'agenda'. Social issues are so closely intertwined here that things like this are included without being a focal point.
If you think the guy in the third panel has a square jaw or wide shoulders you're visually impaired.
>>
>>28113853
It's not high culture but it's a culture all the same. Culture is literally just a set of shared behaviours, values or beliefs amongst a given group.
>>
>>28113819
Not him but the guy is pretty masculine. Square jaw, stubble, decently sized arms. Yeah he's fat, but these days most fat guys I've seen with that look (Beer belly) are actually pretty damn strong. They work construction or just gave up weighlifting seriously and drink beer/still eat big and maintain mass under fat.

Believe me dude, since going to the gym I can tell who's flabby fat and who's packing under.
>>
>>28113917
Not saying he's obese, obviously, but he's not muscular either, his arms aren't even that thick, and his jaw is a literal curve, nothing square about it. If the artist wanted him to be a symbol of masculinity she would've done more.
>>
>>28113504
>real
>fembot
jej. I get it.
>>
>>28113957
Eh, that's my viewpoint on it. The artist may just have that artstyle and drew a curve jaw because they don't do blocks etc. Notice how even the beta male jaws are curved and not using points like \/

Anyway going to bed night anon
>>
File: illusions and constructs.jpg (343 KB, 1008x927) Image search: [Google]
illusions and constructs.jpg
343 KB, 1008x927
>>28113747
It's a really shitty comic too.

>>28113844
>Fedora
>masculine
We aren't in the forties anymore anon. Also, the guy is the stereotypical neckbeard, there's nothing masculine there.
>>
>>28114067

>Brian Patterson

Every goddamn time

It makes you wonder if there are any female radfems left
>>
File: a1.png (134 KB, 388x285) Image search: [Google]
a1.png
134 KB, 388x285
>>28113504
man you fucking normies have people to play DnD with
why are you even here
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.