[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me watching a thread >thread is about a 44 year old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 129073213.png (201 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
129073213.png
201 KB, 900x900
>be me watching a thread
>thread is about a 44 year old guy with a 22 year old woman
>man lied about his age saying it was 30 and gets to fuck 22 year old
>when she finds out she dumps him because of his age
If he told her his age he wouldn't get laid.

>be me in high school
>guy gets an A, but finds out the teacher gave him points where he shouldn't
>he is a nice guy so he tells the teacher that he shouldn't get the points there
>teacher changes his grade to B and says he shouldn't have told him that
Another example of a nice guy being punished for being nice.

Nice guys always finish last.
This is the truth, it's not meme. Try to argue with me.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 970x545
If girls like guys who aren't nice to them then why don't they like the robot that hates women?
>>
File: 1447083544401.png (128 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447083544401.png
128 KB, 640x640
I think you're preaching to the choir OP, r9k already seems to know and agree the Dark Triad personalities especially sociopathy are the only ways to get ahead, kinda like prisoner's dilemma
>>
I think it's more about sex and how a nice man would let the woman he is pleasuring to finish before he does. But yeah dude just be an asshole from now on tell us how that works out
>>
>>28113469
>Try to argue with me.
I can't. Your logic is flawless and you'd beat me with your intelligence. I know when to pick my battles.
>>
>>28113492
>If girls like guys who aren't nice to them then why don't they like the robot that hates women?
They don't look good enough or charismatic enough
>>
"nice" guys = betas
in alot of cases
>>
>>28113561
I'm baffled, amazing!

You should write a book
>>
File: drinking smoke pepe.jpg (12 KB, 203x250) Image search: [Google]
drinking smoke pepe.jpg
12 KB, 203x250
>thread is about a 44 year old guy with a 22 year old woman
>man lied about his age saying it was 30 and gets to fuck 22 year old
>when she finds out she dumps him because of his age
damn, that's harsh, even though he lied at least he told her the truth and loved her, right?
>mfw this a perfect example of the "just b urself" meme
>it doesn't fucking work
>>
being nice is stupid to be honest. if you're gonna do nasty thing you got to be subtle about it
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.