[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies call anything they can't comprehend edgy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 34294239429429429492.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
34294239429429429492.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>Say you hate life
>Say you hate people
>etc etc
Norman responds with "Haha man why are you such an edgy teen" "The edgeiness is too much"

Shit like this legitimately makes me want to punch the cunt right in their fucking head
>>
>>28112985
because it is edgy, you moron
>>
>>28112985
lol edgy

why don't you stop being such a crybaby and grow up.

These people are goth v2
>>
>>28112985
>Why do normies call anything they can't comprehend edgy?

>legitimately makes me want to punch the cunt right in their fucking head

haha edgy weakcunt who couldn't fight anything irl so shit talks on the internet :^
>>
>>28113036
You can want to do something without actually doing it I mean I'm smart enough to not go around assaulting people I don't like ut that doesn't mean I don't want to
>>
>>28113048
noone here wants to listen to your whining here

dumb frogposter
>>
>>28113060
Thanks the entirety of /r9k/ I'll keep that in mind from now on
>>
>Shit like this legitimately makes me want to punch the cunt right in their fucking head
Then why don't you?
>>
It's like the bastardization of "epic".

Now everything they do is "EPIC BROOO" even though it's nothing special.
>>
>>28113067
no problem frogposter mayne

be sure to move on your way
>>
Because normals are moralfag morons. Don't listen to >>28113060
>>
>>28113070
>epic
>edgy
>dank
>the entire 'ironic' meme community

Wow! Things become popular and over used!!! Amazing.
>>
>>28113068
Because this is the real world whatever short satisfaction I get isn't worth an assault charge/trouble with law/relatives of that person
>>
>>28113094
>moralfag

wow i did not release I was suddenly transported to 2012

it is THE CURRENT YEAR after all
>>
i always thought edgy was a word for people who are trying hard to be hardcore
>>
I don't know why it started but that's what they think everyone else would say so they say it to look like a good little normie for all their little normie friends. Many of them will still end up killing themselves anyway even if they call it edgy to not want to live.
>>
>>28113094
>Because normals are moralfag morons.
yeah there very sensitive too
>>
>>28113127
It used to be but now it seems that having any form of depression or disdain towards any aspect of life is just an instant edgy brand from all the people of society
>>
>Say you hate life
>Say you hate people

>THIS ISN'T A PHASE MOM

No matter how much you don't like it, this is literally the emo's of 2001-10 all over again. When you grow out of it you will realize how fucking stupid you were.
>>
>>28112985
"Edgy" describes retarded positions on political and social issues that are really done for the shock value more than anything else. Examples:
>DURR I WANNA START A RACE WAR!
>WOMEN SHOULDN'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS
>HURR MAKE CHRISTIANITY THE STATE RELIGION
People who say these things just want to offend others
>>
>>28113186
I don't go out of my way to tell people I hate life or anything like that I can't control the way I feel towards life I just don't like it maybe "hate" is a strong word but life and people in general I just don't enjoy very much at all I have depression and am socially retarded and bipolar if having mental disorders is edgy then whatever I'm just sick of everytime someone finds out I don't like life/people they pull out the super original "le edgy xd" fucking lines
>>
>>28113194
Kek none of those things are edgy at all.
>>
File: 1334006569189.gif (1 MB, 412x516) Image search: [Google]
1334006569189.gif
1 MB, 412x516
>>28112985
Don't listen to these shills and trolls OP, Normies are sadistic, vain, selfish monsters.

They have no empathy for other people's pain but they have plenty for their happiness. Their views on anyone who isn't exactly like them are forged in ignorance and as such tend to be based on media stereotypes rather than facts.

>>28113155
A lot of people hurt inside, so any thing that reminds them of the constant turmoil and pain they keep inside triggers them. As such they are very prone to lashing out at the cause of that trigger.

I have a sister who constantly called anyone who said anything "negative" about anything or anyone edgy. But all it took were a few words of criticism to make her extremely depressed and upset almost the the point of breakdown.

So I think a lot of people also just hate facing ugly truths and would rather live happy lives.
>>
Saying you just blanket hate people and life is probably a result of not having much experience with either, outside of a small world. This takes time on your own, so it is safe to assume you are both edgy and in your late teens.

Happiness isn't a constant, neither sadness.
>>
>>28113186
I've been waiting to grow out of this phase for a long time.

Now I'm 26 and hate normals even more than I did when it started. I mean real hate, I wish I could watch the eyes boil out of everyone's skull at once as they gag to death on their entrails. Its not pretend hate, I want you all dead.
>>
>>28112985
Because they can't comprehend anyone actually thinks like that so they just go to their memes.

Living life as a normalfags is delusion

The instant a mass shooting happens how often are people to jump to wild accusations rather than being rational? The possibility that this person is right isn't even an option for them, it's all just an assertion that their position is right because it's the norm. Most people are stupid. Most people are closed minded. They've got theirs, they work, they study, they do normal things and there is no inspiration at all for abstract thought, especially when those thoughts lead to unsavoury conclusions.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.