[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become Evil?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Evil.jpg (12 KB, 400x312) Image search: [Google]
Evil.jpg
12 KB, 400x312
I'm sick of being the nice guy. Being this worlds punch dummy.

I'm tired of being used, of always doing the right thing.

I need your help /r9k, help me become evil. Because I don't know how to do it.

What does one do to become evil?

Like instead of holding the door open for people, shut it in their face instead? Or instead of recycling, throw it in the trash?
>>
did you just finish watching a creepy pasta ?
>>
You already know how to evil, but your nature is against it so you're asking for tips.

Very, very few people could actually be called "evil".
>>
>>28112940

Read an introduction to magic. There's a PDF on it.

It actually should be titled an introduction to practical metaphysics.

Enjoy faggot
>>
>>28112940
start murdering little animals.
>>
Evil is incredibly easy
That's why evil happens
Everyone knows it's shit, but it's easy, so people do it

>>28112984
No, this is mostly just delusion unless you get lucky and really get somewhere. Reading shit won't help for the most part.
You will never know if what you have done is really true or not, if you follow this path. Uncertainty and insanity and all kinds of bullshit comes from this. Expect 94% delusion mixed with 5% truth. Oh, and to accidentally kill people in ways that no muggle pleb could detect, as an unintended side effect of things you never meant to actually do. Enjoy your ambiguous guilt.
>>
>>28112940
Stop thinking of yourself as the nice guy because you're clearly not if you want to be evil. As if being evil has any benefits. Wtf man. Time for you to grow out of your teenage girl edginess
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.