[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Neighbours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: peering_window1.jpg (65 KB, 493x335) Image search: [Google]
peering_window1.jpg
65 KB, 493x335
What are your neighbours like?
Do you get along?
What's the worst neighbour you've ever had and why?
>>
Two of them are barrio trash who haven't trained or cared for their dogs. One of the faggots trespassed my property to cut my trees and harmed a few of my plants in the process. To add insult to injury they splashed me while I was watering my plants. I'm doing all I can to suppress my anger and not do something I might regret.
>>
>>28112698
They are judgemental 70+ oldtimers.
They also think im a major drug dealer, since i smoke in front of my door and its obviously marijanas
>>
>>28112698
Right now our neighbors are some a-rabs and I literally have no clue.
Worst neighbors we had were some spics who let their shitbird pit mixes run around the neighborhood and who'd smoke sherm in their front yard yelling at people going by.
>>
>>28112698
Current neighbours:
>thirty something single mother with 3(?) year old girl.
>thirty something chad living alone, but has women over on the regular.
>Gay couple in their twenties.
only ever said hi, how are you, good, thanks to any of them
>>
>>28112796
>One of the faggots trespassed my property to cut my trees and harmed a few of my plants in the process.

What in the fuck? Your neighbour came into your yard and cut your trees without your permission?
>>
>>28112698
>What are your neighbours like?
Don't talk to them, they keep to themselves
>Do you get along?
See above
>What's the worst neighbour you've ever had and why?
This asshole that would always party and get the cops called on him for being loud, he assumed it was my grandma that was always calling the cops and would always treat her like shit and throw his dogs shit into our yard. He would always pussy out when confronted though. Fucking coward.
>>
>>28112907
Pretty much. It was my fig tree. A few of them came over and cut some limbs that were in the process of growing fruit. They also trampled my cactus and kale plants.
>>
>talking to neighbors
>talking to anyone
>>
>>28112972
What a pack of cunts. Did you catch them in the act? Did you say anything to them about it?
>>
>>28112972
Why? Was it growing over the fence onto their property? If they just asked any reasonable person would let them cut the part that goes over
>>
>single mother with slutty soon-to-be-a-single-mother-too daughter
>a fat slag that went to my highschool, her pothead partner, and their 2 kids

The single mother's alright, but the constant fights between the pothead and the fatty are annoying (and the fucker goes to work at 5 in the morning and needs to get dem revs in his shitty car before he leaves)
>>
>>28113045
>>28113042
It was entirely on my side. I didn't catch them in the act. All I saw was the damage they left behind. They've done this before. My mom confronted them and shamed them into cleaning the mess up. They retaliated by stomping my plants and splashing me with a hose. Their grandfather is a paranoid drug addict and the son has been in jail and is probably a member of a gang. I'm fed up with this bullshit, but I don't want to worry my mother by doing something rash. It just eats my heart how I have to suffer this violation of my rights.
>>
File: pissed off pepe.jpg (19 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
pissed off pepe.jpg
19 KB, 306x306
>tfw live next to a chinese family
>the entire family smokes a lot cigarettes, except for maybe the matriarchal figure
>they smoke right outside their house, which is right next to mine
>mfw have to open a window to let some fresh air into the house during the humid summer and have to smell their shitty cancerous smoke
I understand people may be stressed and have to smoke, but fucking smoke indoors or somewhere else, not where other people can taste your emphysema in the air, you potential cancer hosts
>>
>What are your neighbours like?
One is an elderly couple i have known for my entire life. Another is a little family i barely known but i have played with their kids every now and then
>Do you get along?
Do we get along? yes we motherfucking do, the erlderly couple are the nicest people you can imagine, almost like my grandparrents. And i do get along with the family.
>Worst neighbours
Can't say i have experienced any bad neighbours.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 256x188) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 256x188
>>28113187
Neighbor recently moved out so new people are moving in soon.

I hope it will be a qt :^)
>>
one of my neighbors daughters was taking care of a dog and they called it over to them from across the street right when I was driving by and it ran into my passenger door and made a huge dent. Would cost over $2k to get fixed and I confronted them and they instead called the police on me and wanted me arrested for a hit and run. I ended up suing them but it turns out they are local politicians and are friends with the judge so I lost immediately even though I had the incident on film.
>>
>>28112698
i live in an apartment complex and my neighbors are mexican, they have like 9 kids. theyre loud and annoying. i sometimes wonder how many people live next door to me.
>>
There's this really screwed up family on my street, the husband and wife split up but still live in the same house, the kids are normal but the father is autistic and all ways stares me down
>>
>worst neighbors
fat middle aged jews who constantly screamed at each other until 4am. sold cocaine which invited a steady stream of crackheads into our shared driveway. son's crackwhore gf threatened to kill her baby and had the kid taken away by CPS.
>>
>>28113238
>downstairs neighbors smoke in their bathroom
>smoke wafts up into our apartment
>all our clothes smell like smoke
>>
Suffering for years from a conga line of kooks from various apartment situations.

Presently living in a two family house,with an outside deck,but underneath a family of 9 Indians who believe in neither rugs or child discipline. My fioncee and I both work nights,and the kids LOVE to stomp and scream over our heads in our bedroom. They have a toddler who spent an.hour marching up and down the hallway into the room above our heads,then jumping-WHAM!-where she hears the shouting come from. They are like this until 9-10 o'clock at night, even when they have school the next day. And she whines and cries all.the time too. I might have to dig out my cd of the Gyuto Monks and blast it on repeat...these guys:

https://youtu.be/mZzsTRzP_SI
>>
Our neighbour is one of those old British women who are just 100% hate to their core.

I often wonder what happened to make her this way since there wasn't really a chav delinquency problem when she was a kid. Maybe her dad beat her everyday? Maybe she's a bridge troll sent into the human world because she couldn't hack it in the troll world. Her kids are also terrible people.

Some examples

>mum knocks at their door and asks politely if she can move her car forward a little bit so we can park infront of our house
>she goes ballistic and screams at my mum so hard she cries

>She had a boyfriend that was a drunk degenerate
>hardly any teeth in his head
>one day we hear a commotion outside
>he is trying to strangle my brother to death in his car
>for "looking at him funny"
>mum punches her hard as fuck in the face
>She rips the radiator off the wall while I'm trying to hold her back from going back and ripping her head off

>they have a great dane that they never take for walks
>never train
>it sits and barks non stop all day every day

>their back garden got overgrown
>they didn't bother to clear it out
>couldn't open the back gate to take the bins out
>stacked all of their black bin bags next to the garden wall
>made our garden stink to high heaven of garbage and dog shit
>we called the council on them and they were forced to clear it or be fined
>they responded by putting up a twig fence so noone can look into their garden
>cut down the weeds and burned them
>started screaming "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS" at the people across the other side of the alley when they poked their heads over their wall to see what was being burned

>they bang on the wall as hard as they can sometimes
>so loud that our nice neighbours on the other side can hear it

They're the "Monsters"
>>
>>28113187
Sue them tbqh senpai
>>
Fucking wanker got me kicked out for smoking weed
>>
Not necessarily the worst but the weirdest was someone lived opposite me who filmed the whole road. Someone broke into my house at one point and the police were doing a shit job of investigating so i went door to door asking people, spoke to the guy opposite (never spoken to him before that) and asked if he had seen anything. He was like, "what was the date and time, i probably have it on tape, come in". Bit creeped out but went in and he had a room full of loads of disks/harddrives/old videos etc that are presumably full of everything hes recorded in the neighbourhood. Turns out he had caught the guy who broke in on tape, could see the car and see him smashing my window.

It was useful, but made me really wary that i was being filmed every time i left the house. I left my blinds shut most of the time after that until he moved away
>>
The guy who lives in the apartment below me, and rents mine to me, is a skinhead Yorkshireman. Really keen on doing everything "officially", which was a relief since a lot of landlords here are underhand. He's nice to me for whatever reason but he has two Bullmastiffs he takes for walks to "scare darkies"

When he came back from some holiday in Spain he thanked me for looking after his place (I made sure his post wasn't trampled and signed for a television) and took me to the pub for a few, which turned into a huge drinking session.

I like the guy but I'm more glad he likes me.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.