[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it about the manic pixie dream girl that's so attracting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: k-bigpic[1].jpg (575 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
k-bigpic[1].jpg
575 KB, 1280x800
What is it about the manic pixie dream girl that's so attracting?

I've known a few of them, and know how mentally disturbed and broken they are, but something about it draws me closer
>>
>>28112645
because they're active

normally in a stereotypical relationship, the man is expected to be the active one who instigates and escalates the relationship

manic pixie dream girls free you from that

they rescue us from our own beta-ness

im going to die alone
>>
>>28112685
Hm, that makes sense
>>
The thing about the manic pixie dream that's so attracting is the free (free as in free beer) sex.

If she's your girlfriend, she'll let you fuck her in the ass, in the mouth, in the vagina, from behind, from the front, she'll let you mouthfuck her, she'll let you cum on her every day.

And that's the only thing, as with all other girls.
>>
>>28112727
Simpler way to put it: robots are low energy, manic pixie dream girls are high energy.
>>
File: enfp.png (63 KB, 438x603) Image search: [Google]
enfp.png
63 KB, 438x603
ENFP charm. They live life through a part of their brain that has to do with fantasy and imagination. They are literally walking cartoon characters.
>>
mfw I have an internet gf like that
>>
>>28112645
It's weird. Even in my wildest daydreams, where I'm a celebrity Chad, my gf is a cute manic pixie dream girl who "forces" me to do shit like go on fun dates or go to parties
>>
removes all responsibility from you.

she comes in and saves you and teaches you how to be the best you, awakens you from your paralysis, etc.

this basically the female prince charming.

aka

i dont want to try just come in and save my world by handing everything to me.
>>
File: 1367568240902.gif (194 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
1367568240902.gif
194 KB, 250x141
>>28112685

This is r9k in a nutshell. We want qt crazies to rescue us, despite knowing it's all over.
>>
File: 1420132963190.jpg (112 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1420132963190.jpg
112 KB, 500x375
Don't ever mistake their friendliness as romantic, robots

Don't ever.
>>
the point of manic pixie dream girls is that they arent real.

they are a surface level simplification of a deeper and more complicated person.
>>
>>28112685
>careful what you wish for

I've dated bat-shit crazy girls before, it's not worth it. Imagine living with someone who changes their mood multiple times a day, will embarrass you in public, scream, scratch, bite, break your most prized possessions, possibly cheat on you, cheat on you to hurt you, lie about everything from her past to what she is actually feel (you have to guess her mood), get pregnant on purpous only to change her mind and abort it, steal your money and your life force.

>tfw I'm only talking about one of the phychos I've dated
>>
>>28112645
My mom is one, she's bi polar now on her old age. Life is always chaotic with her around, never anything boring. But certainly is a big problem for our family.
>>
File: 1460992334151.jpg (137 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1460992334151.jpg
137 KB, 960x960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnS6S3rX8BQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oppLGKEbHE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smv7TGZK1ok

>tfw no pixie to save me from my own suffering

W H Y CANT I FIX MYSELF. I WANT SOMEONE SO BAD
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.