[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What things do you hate yourself for? social anxiety memes not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: phillipthomas.jpg (62 KB, 530x640) Image search: [Google]
phillipthomas.jpg
62 KB, 530x640
What things do you hate yourself for?

social anxiety memes not welcome.
>>
I tortured dogs and cats when I was kid. I was sick then. I know they're just animals, but there are times where it bothers me to this day. Been thinking of working an animal shelter to make up for some of the bad shit I did.
>>
cowards.
>>
>>28112686
>I know they're just animals

It's good that it bothers you, but it seems problematic that you think THIS when you remember doing that. Do you think of them as just another useless being or do you care for them or realize they have personalities as the rest of us do, and that's why you regret it now?
>>
>>28112755
Well, you don't put them on the same level as human beings, do you? I was angry then because I had unmedicated mental illness, my older brother tormented me (more than the usual sibling fare), and I didn't have a younger one to kick around so I took it out on animals or kids at school. At least I didn't grow up to be a serial killer.
>>
>>28112755
Not the anon that you replied to, but animals are still...animals. They can have animal personalities, but it's not like they have human personalities - they're just animals, with their animal personalities. It's not wrong to see an animal as an animal.
>>
>>28112627
>What things do you hate yourself for?
I'm stupid and can't do anything right
I'm too afraid to try
I'm very lazy
>>
I have a weird androgynous porky body that never gets better and I'm also balding really bad at 22 years old
>>
I hate myself for actually making up things that I find challenging on interviews.

I hate myself for lots of other things, too. Such as finding zero interest in conversations or friends. :(
>>
>>28112835
They may just be animals, but at my worst I poured boiling water on a dog and it was never the same after that. I love animals now, but that kind of shit will haunt you, anon.
>>
>>28112921
Don't get me wrong, I wasn't justifying abuse - it's wrong to bring unnecessary torture to a perceptive to a creature. The reason for that wrongness, though, isn't because it is human-like. (That might be why we feel bad about it, but that shouldn't be the reason why we don't torture animals.)
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (43 KB, 800x545) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
43 KB, 800x545
>crippled shoulder
>arthritis in hands and back from injury
>digestive tract permanently destroyed
>asthma

It's all my fault.
>>
> The only time a girl was nice to me I treated her like complete shit.
>>
for being a disgusting agp fetishist
>>
>>28112627

passivity
>>
>>28112799
>>28112835
No I don't value animals the way I value humans. But I just wanted to see the answer to the question.
>>
>>28112893
If you found zero interest in conversation then you wouldn't be on 4chan. I suspect it's more like social anxiety and you are justifying not striking up any conversation by convincing yourself that you aren't interested in it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.