[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you ever guys have cheated on someone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 337x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 337x342
have you ever guys have cheated on someone?
>>
File: 1372108855825.jpg (26 KB, 219x265) Image search: [Google]
1372108855825.jpg
26 KB, 219x265
>have you ever guys have cheated?
>>
>>28112322
I purposely date used up whores, tell them I love them only to cheat on them and waste the remaining of their youth.

It's because I'm unable to score women while they're young that I make them suffer and use up the rest of their clock.

So far my strategy only worked on single moms but it's still satisfying to see the death threats.
>>
File: pepe8.png (8 KB, 258x258) Image search: [Google]
pepe8.png
8 KB, 258x258
Not cheating, but i had a friend in highschool and his gf let me touch her tits/ass and we also cammed and sexted a lot

>tfw people started making rumors about us
>after a while, girl breaks up with my friend
>she stops talking to me for some reason
>tfw my friend still talks to me to this day (happened 2 years ago at work)

Idk if he knows but why even mention it at this point right.
>>
>>28112322
I haven't cheated on a partner but did lose viginity and have an on off affair for years with a married woman.

It wasn't right, but i wa always doubtful of myself when it came to girls, and suddenly an older married woman wants to throw herself at me, txt me telling me she woke up wet thinking about my cock. I'd do anything to have that again if im honest.
>>
no, but I've been cheated on

desu I would never cheat and I would never have sex with a girl in a relationship

if that makes me beta then whatever, I want to die
>>
File: 1431337175986.jpg (5 KB, 251x260) Image search: [Google]
1431337175986.jpg
5 KB, 251x260
>>28112362
> it's still satisfying to see the death threats.

plz tell me you have them saved and are willing to post them to ur bros.
>>
I was briefly seeing a person but this person was hesitant with sex and I needed my cock milked real bas so I hit up my coworker, went out drinking all night and had drunk unprotected sex.

In hindsight I never really had feeling for either so I don't really see it as an attempt to cheat desu.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.