[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A girl actually tells me she has a crush on me >She tells
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: jumba.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
jumba.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>A girl actually tells me she has a crush on me

>She tells me she is mormon and doesnt have sex before marriage
>>
tell her to fuck off, she probably fucked chads before marraige anyway.
>>
>>28111983
hmmmm, maybe you can settle for pussy licking?

Not sure if her religion would count is as sex
>>
>>28111983
OP ask her if she's ok with hand jobs, bjs, and/or "soaking" (letting dick soak inside pussy without actually "fucking" her)
>>
>>28111983
wouldn't that be ideal for a robot? We're always harking about virginity.
>>
File: god damn.jpg (18 KB, 276x320) Image search: [Google]
god damn.jpg
18 KB, 276x320
>>28111983
not seeing the issue here
>>
>>28111983
I'm not seeing the issue.
Is she a qt? Then marry her dude, what else will you have in your life?

This is your one chance out of this hellhole
>>
>>28112602
hell yeah man, most mormon girls are super qt and are all about making sure you're happy and keeping them filled with children. what's not to love?
>>
File: 1380598266439.jpg (51 KB, 513x385) Image search: [Google]
1380598266439.jpg
51 KB, 513x385
>>28111983
if she isn't lying, that's not a bad thing
I don't know if she is or isn't lying though, OP
>>
OP detected as a filthy degenerate Chad
>>
>normies and their problems
>/r9k/ and its robot
>>
>>28111983
Regardless of what you may think about your prospects with her, the fact that she laid that down clear and is willing to stick to her guns is always a positive attribute especially for a girl. If you wanted to be mischievous though, you would seduce and try to corrupt her and then dump her for not staying true to her values.
>>
I don't know anymore, anon.

There were 4 known Mormon girls who I went to HS with. Granted, it's a while ago, but 3 of them fuck Chads, and only 1 of them was a legitimate virgin. You never know if she's lying or not.
>>
>2016
>and you're not dating a mormon girl

the fuck is wrong with you
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.