[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me checking /r/relationships >see woman age 37 cry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1454153271891.png (11 KB, 411x387) Image search: [Google]
1454153271891.png
11 KB, 411x387
>be me checking /r/relationships
>see woman age 37 cry about not being able to find an educated, attractive, smart, fit, interesting guy to date
>gets many upvotes
>people tell her that her requirements are reasonable
>make the same post just changing from female to male and my only requirement is for woman to be a virgin
>receive only 3 comments all saying I am being unreasonable
>my post gets removed by moderator because it is sexist

And people say reddit is better than /r9k/...
>>
>>28111788
You're probably getting no replies in your thread because this thread is basically the same thing as making a thread about "Hey everybody! The sky is blue!! Did you know that?"
>>
>>28111788
>girls mock guys for being short, ugly or having small dicks
>these same people believe in the just world fallacy
>these same people will blame an ugly, short, small cocker male for his bad personality
I feel so bad for dicklets

How are more people not homicidal? Every mass shooting against normalfags is deserved
>>
>>28111788

>See thread "What's a misconception about girls that guys think? Answer: we don't care about dick size!"

>One time a guy said a condom wouldn't fit, it was the smallest tiniest thing I ever saw!

>200 upvoates
>>
>>28111788
>checking /r/anything
dropped
>>
>>28112185

>not reaffirming your world views and destroying your biological imperative
>>
>>28112117
Anonymity has a very different effect on men and women

For men, you get a place like /r9k/ where they feel more confident to say truths they could not say otherwise.

For women, you get a place like reddit, where they realize that since it is not tied to their name, they can be even more dishonest than in real life.

This is why you see SJWs (mostly women) bitch about anonymity. Since they are women they can only see it as a tool for evil. They are so programmed for lying that they see no reason to tell the truth. They can not see it as a way for the truth to get out.
>>
>>28111788
Nice dubs.

Yes women have higher standards than men. It's a pathological thing they will never admit openly.

Life isn't fair is it? Better get lifting, tubby.
Glutes for the sloots.
>>
>>28112476
I don't really care that life isn't fair.
I hate that people don't admit it isn't.
>>
File: 1460797455557.png (163 KB, 303x566) Image search: [Google]
1460797455557.png
163 KB, 303x566
>>28112506
Same here, only thing that grinds my gears. Especially the way women lie on r9k.
>>
>>28111954
If OP was a woman both his reddit post and this thread would have 70+ replies
>>
>>28112506
Who could be so heartless as to tell children they are in hell? At least the lies give you a few enjoyable years to look back on.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.