[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have severe social anxiety >never though much of it just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 1983212318.jpg (57 KB, 529x470) Image search: [Google]
1983212318.jpg
57 KB, 529x470
>have severe social anxiety
>never though much of it just how I am
>look into the causes
>being poorly treated/neglected
>being abused
>being bullied
>mfw I literally have the losers disease
>>
>>28111537
This is my fetish. Post location so I can bully and gently rape you.
>>
>>28111937
>gently rape
Science has gone too far
>>
you're fucked

if it wasn't as obvious
>>
>>28112023
It's simple. The person is so socially anxious that they can't speak up or even fight for themselves. Then you just corner them and stick in it not too roughly while whispering how cute they are.
>>
>>28112278
i'm kind of autistic and not really cute at all though
>>
>>28112375
Don't worry. The autistic social-anxiety is the cute part that fuels my dick.
>>
>>28112511
i don't get it, why

i'm just going to freeze up and do nothing
>>
>>28112529
Exactly. You're so pathetic and helpless. Something like this:
http://www.mydoujins.com/doujins/lets-force-him-to-crossdress-and-rape-him-english/1/1/
>>
>>28112278
T-this is true.
>>
>>28112613
i don't look like a girl at all though

i'm tall and skinny and i'm just going to want to leave
>>
File: 1951348321.jpg (19 KB, 236x319) Image search: [Google]
1951348321.jpg
19 KB, 236x319
>>28112613
op here.

>tfw I enjoy cross dressing and am a closet fag
>>
>>28112778
Haha what a fruity tooty
>>
>>28112705
>>28112778
As expected of r9gay. Probably just happy to have someone care for you at all.
>>
>>28112730
There is no leaving in this scenario by virtue of being weak and skinny.
>>
>>28112965
is the fact that i'll probably start crying if you overpower me going to help or hurt
>>
>>28113018
That's going to make his cock so hard, anon. Way to fuck up.
>>
>>28113018
It's preferred you hesitantly bend over and accept it, but both cases are good indicators of your worthlessness as a male, ultimately driving my libido either way.
>>
>>28113123
i guess i am pretty worthless

at least it's some sort of connection, right
>>
>>28113160
You've failed as a male so your only use left is to offer you body as a cum receptacle for real men.
>>
>>28113263
sexually failed maybe

i can still do other things
>>
>>28113331
What can you do with severe social anxiety?
>>
>>28113370
i can work, i don't need to interact with people too much

i can do hobbies that don't require talking to people
>>
I have some social anxiety, and alcohol clears it up pretty well, despite that fact that in large amounts it seem to make me violent.
>>
>tfw you will never hang out with an anon with social anxiety and be his only friend, so he starts to become extremely clingy
>>
>mfw slowly overcoming my social anxiety

Feels pretty fucking great, I'm actually starting to genuinely connect with people these days.

The secret is that you'll never completely get rid of your anxiety, but you can accept and acknowledge your anxiety and not take it too seriously. By understanding that it's just a primal fear response that's shaped by your upbringing, you realize you can take control and flip that shit around, tell your anxiety to chill the fuck out.
>>
>>28113543
This is pretty much what happened with my best friend and I but I kind of just clinged to him and at first he was like uhh but then he let me.
>>
>>28113601
Know what the strange thing about anxiety is though? People treat it like it's always bad, but sometimes you shouldn't ignore it. It comes from a primitive part of our brain that signals when danger is imminent. It kept our ancestors alive, and indeed it has helped me survive life or death situations because it makes you cautious and heightens your alertness. The problem people with anxiety disorders have is not that it exists for us, but that it is triggered by things which shouldn't set it off. It's basically a survival instinct that is being tripped at times when it shouldn't.
>>
>>28111537
I know that feel too well OP. it hurts to live
>>
>>28113601
>>mfw slowly overcoming my social anxiety
>using mfw without a pic
>overcoming anxiety
you never had anxiety normie
>>
>>28113755
>>28113601
Fuck off normalfags go back to facebook
>>
>also have pretty bad case of social anxiety
>tfw no best friend who can relate to everything so we can help eachother out
>tfw no best friend to give a hand/blowjob to
>>
File: 829472.gif (928 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
829472.gif
928 KB, 500x281
>tfw have a friend with social anxiety
>he started to get comfortable around me
>always wants to do something with me
>sucked me off and started crossdressing
>stopped panicking when we went to social things together
>is currently living in another country because of family problems
>sends me messages all throughout the day and never forgets to say good morning and night
Can't wait till he comes back
>>
>>28113811
mfw without a pic implies that you should be able to imagine the face made, from the rest of the greentext. that it should be obvious what general sort of face he would be making, and it's mostly left to your imagination
>>
>grew up in a nurtured and privileged environment
>intense social anxiety
>daily suicidal thoughts
don't blame your family for your own shortcomings
>>
>>28112278
Well congrats my guy I discovered a kink I didn't know I had
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.