[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /r9k/ >failing uni >not working that many hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1448774384787.jpg (89 KB, 612x499) Image search: [Google]
1448774384787.jpg
89 KB, 612x499
Help me /r9k/

>failing uni
>not working that many hours so no excuse
>whenever I have time off I just sit around and play video games
>not talking to any girls
>wake up at like 1pm when no work or school that day
>feel unproductive and useless

How the fuck do I get rid of this feeling? I feel like useless degenerate scum all the time
>>
couldn't help you, ive been a NEET for 7 years
>>
>>28111338
do something about it
>>
>>28111338
someone tell ME how to fix MY life.

dont ask or wait for something to happen, only you can fix it
>>
You don't.
Just accept that you're going to drop out before you do, that way it won't hit you so hard when you fail hard because you were too busy gayman.
>>
File: 1459449568636.png (442 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
1459449568636.png
442 KB, 832x690
>>28111338
You had ass tier partents or shit genes.

Just bee yourself and maybe someday you'll channel that unknown identity, tiredness and lack of selfworth into anger, progress and dedication.

Also jewish bankers fucked you over if you want something easy to blame.
>>
Anger

you need more anger in your life
>>
>>28111484
>le joos gaiz amirite haha :^)
I don't blame them for all my woes but the culture they helped pioneer definitely fucked me in some ways I'd wager, in the end I blame it on my parents being terrible role-models and never teaching me to stand up for myself or work hard.
>>
>>28111426
Some boulders don't move without a little nudge or if the path ahead is fixated in such a way to allow it to roll.
>>
>>28111338
This is a really enjoyable Pepe

It reminds me of some cartoon cut scene from some kind of MS-DOS game
>>
>>28111379
i can't stop giggling at this post
you're probably the only tolerable namefag
>>
>>28111484
>>28111567

>the jewish menace
>your shitty parents

All well and good to blame them, but at some point you've also got to take responsibility for yourself and get your act together. It's not hard. Stop making it hard.

Think about it this way: if you don't work hard to get a good job, some brownskin is going to take it in your place. Is that what you want, anon? For brown people to be happy? Be reasonable.
>>
>>28111338
Stop being unproductive and useless.
>>
>>28111550
I-itachi??
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.