[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
25th Birthday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: birthday.jpg (252 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
birthday.jpg
252 KB, 960x640
Well, my 25th birthday is in two weeks and I just found out Sunday that my mom and her husband will be gone on vacation during it. I don't have any friends because of literal Autism, so I guess I will just be spending my 25th birthday alone. by myself. just like most of the rest of my life.

I mean, I know family birthday parties are kind of pathetic, but at least it's still sort of a birthday party and there's still cake, presents, and some people to wish me a happy birthday.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 640x480
>>28111239
Happy early birthday, op! We're here for you!
>>
>>28111239
happy birthday anon, hope you have a great something
>>
>>28111239
Happy birthday anon

Don't worry about it too much, try to enjoy your time alone without others pestering you.
>>
Thank you. It wouldn't be quite so bad if I still had a pet, but my last pet died of old age a few years ago and my mom doesn't want to get a new one because she's planning to move soon and she's planning to have me move out soon in about a year.
>>
File: lonely-birthday.jpg (125 KB, 933x561) Image search: [Google]
lonely-birthday.jpg
125 KB, 933x561
I could just end it as a birthday present to my self. I don't think anyone could really blame me either, I mean I gave this whole life thing a chance for a quarter century and it's clearly not getting better.
But knowing me, I probably won't and will just lie on the couch watching cartoons and cry myself to sleep or some shit.
>>
File: abstract wojak 1.jpg (1006 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
abstract wojak 1.jpg
1006 KB, 5000x5000
>>28111239
happy birthday OP

idk if you're like or me or not, but I genuinely am at my happiest by myself. im often self loathing about how much time i spend by myself, because ive been conditioned to associate being alone with being a loser. i look at myself as pathetic when im alone because thats what society tells me I am, but the truth is that being alone can be very comfy

idk if u are like that as well, you may genuinely not like being alone. but if u do find it comfy, dont let society tell u are a loser for being comfy. if u do not find it comfy and u dont like being alone, then im not going to give u >bee urself normie advice, just remember u always have /r9k/ for company
>>
>>28111834
I do like being by my self a lot and normally I like when my mom and her husband go on vacation. In fact, I was looking forward to it, but I like to be around people for special occasions like my birthday. I had thought they were only leaving for 2 weeks or less, not for a little over 3 weeks. It just makes me feel like no one cares about me. I suppose I could look at it as their birthday gift for me is some time to be by myself. But they didn't even mention my birthday, as if they hadn't even realized it's in two weeks.
>>
i'm not a social outcast by any means, but i'm a low tier normie, the last birthday present i got was probably 4 years ago when i was 16, my gf at the time took me to pizza hut and all my friends were there as a surprise, it was amazing.

Ever since i left highschool birthdays are just an excuse to get drunk with my 3 mates, but they lost their magic ever since i left highschool for some reason, i talked to my mates about this and they all have similiar experiences.
>>
>>28112119
>you have other people to celebrate your birthdays with.
>You have friends to hang out with.
This thread isn't for you. You do not know these feels.
>>
I will turn 23 tomorrow, my brother, mother and grandmother will surely call me to congratulate. Other than that, I will just probably buy myself something tasty and celebrate on my own. I don't even feel sad.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.