[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Don't forget to brush your teeth before bed, anon Fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1452096135297.jpg (15 KB, 200x207) Image search: [Google]
1452096135297.jpg
15 KB, 200x207
>Don't forget to brush your teeth before bed, anon
Fuck you, mom. Wild animals don't brush their teeth. Why should we?
>>
>>28111120
because they're wild animals you asshole
what the fuck kind of a rebuttal is that
go brush your teeth you filthy lazy unfunny faggot
>>
>>28111168
Are you implying we're not animals?
>>
because you eat trash that rots your teeth
>>
>>28111196
i think it has to do with our diets,
most people eat very unnatural things
or things high in sugar and acid
>>
I'm 23 fucking years old. You would think she would have gave up on me doing this shit but no. Every day with this.
>>
>>28111270
lmao, shes worried about your autistic behavior anon
>>
>>28111270
go to rehab
>>
>>28111120
Wild animals die before their teeth go bad. In fact, they die WHEN their teeth go bad
i tend to not brush my teeth either
>>
Sugar is the diet of the bacteria that rots your teeth so stop eating sugar and you can be like the wild animals

But since you're a robot I'm guessing you can't do that so just brush your teeth
>>
>>28111120
I don't brush my teeth
Whenever I feel a plaque buildup I scratch it with my fingernails (and then clean my nails, ofc)
Fuck you flouride, I'm going with the old ways
>>
>>28111290
For what? Because I don't follow meme shit like that?? It's a chore, not something you HAVE to do. I try telling this to her every single day. No wonder my dad divorced her.
>>
File: asdf.jpg (55 KB, 716x724) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
55 KB, 716x724
>>28111328
Don't complain when your teeth starts rotting out of your head
>>
>>28111372
I won't tbqh
People giving a fuck about teeth is a social phenomenon
I can't ass myself over social phenomena
As long as I can chew my food I don't give a fuck

I don't even understand why everyone else does
>>
>>28111416
You can die of bad teeth, it can give you a heart attack
>>
>>28111120
Wild animals dont bathe either...
>>
>>28111196
We are animals that have been evolutionary conditioned to these things, so if we don't do them we fall apart.
>>
>>28111437
No it doesn't. Stop believing lies.
>>
I think it's a good way to build discipline. I mean it does help your teeth and prevents annoying diseases and such, but you're right that it's not naturally needed.

Thing is since it isnt naturally needed you'd have to have a natural diet. A lot of chemicals are integrated into food now that make it so you have to recover from the damage it does to you. Floss and toothpaste close that gap.
>>
>>28111328
That's disgusting, my man
Originality
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.