[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /maniac/ here? haven't spoken to anyone in over 7 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1460913430707.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1460913430707.gif
1 MB, 300x300
who /maniac/ here? haven't spoken to anyone in over 7 years
>>
>>28111061
why not?
just ask for some anon's skype and call them
>>
>>28111061
I can't believe this is true

How have you been getting away with this?
>>
>>28111061
Thats not the proper use of the term maniac
>>
>>28111061
weird use of maniac, explain
>>
>>28111984
Not speaking to a single soul for 7 years will drive most into /maniac/, even a robot
>>
>>28111061
>tfw you know none of this is real relative to anything other than itself
>tfw you want to know what "exists" (though whatever that may be might "exist" outside of the concept of "existence" itself) outside of this but also don't because it might also be bullshit
>just want the charade to end, you know nothing means anything yet you're trapped anyway

Seriously, what the fuck is going on here and why can no one answer this one simple fucking question? And why? Religions seem to give a shitty false answer to the what, but never the why.
>>
>>28112029
well basically the human brain is pretty simple and only seems advanced compared to other animals on earth. we a very basic consciousness and our brains can get btfo pretty easily by thinking deeply about the universe. so you probably wont ever get an answer, the mysteries of the universe may be too complex to reveal themselves to you. no worries though, its probably maddening thinking about it now, but the human lifespan is pretty short luckily and one day you'll die and all those thoughts will be gone and you get to be a comfy nothingness for the rest of eternity
>>
>>28112003
Mania =/= insanity
Most people in a state of mania are quite social, overly so in most cases
>>
>>28112151
Fuck you man
This is not what I needed to hear
Basically amounts to hopelessness
>>
>>28112202
Hope itself is bullshit. Now that you have thought so much about the universe and desperately search for answers, leave all values behind and reach the state of pure indifference.
>>
>>28112202
hey im just an average joe browsing a nigerian ass raping image discussion board, thats the kind of advice you should expect from me.

i slightly take back what i said. im not smart enough to know that for sure, so maybe there is a smart guy out there who can legitimately give you a more satisfying answer. try to email or meet up with a nuclear physicist or some shit. one of those guys with doctorates degrees in theoretical science.
>>
who /about to snap/ here?

origididge
>>
>>28112312
same. i'm really afraid of myself right now
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.