[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Places for weird people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Is it true you can go to the wilderness and meet interesting people during the summer?

Should I become a hippie?
>>
>>28111006
You should go to Burning Man.
>>
>>28111052
I'm thinking about it. It's a long drive but what else have I got to do?

I guess it's hippie central, but I'm so tired of being bitter
>>
File: 1459183284949.jpg (31 KB, 352x426) Image search: [Google]
1459183284949.jpg
31 KB, 352x426
>>28111111
gayest get of all time

please think about the repeating integers next time you post
>>
>>28111111
Go to burning man
Don't waste those digits
>>
>>28111206
Already reading the rideshare board. I can take up to 3 people in my car. This can happen. I can do this.
>>
>>28111111
Worst get of all time. Where's the shitposting?
>>
>>28111353
Didn't you read the other thread? Memes are over with.
>>
>>28111111
You'll hate all of them
Every last one of the people you meet you will hate

Even if you enjoy it in the moment the second it ends it will dawn on you that you hated it
>>
>>28111382
Memes will never die. As long as there's a beta loser who will go to bed alone on Friday night, there'll be memes.
>>
>>28111111
Nice get bro. Now go, fly free to the desert party.
>>
File: digits.jpg (157 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
digits.jpg
157 KB, 1280x800
>>28111111
nice digits. i want to go to Burning Man one day too, especially since it isnt too far away from me. i'd like to point out tho that Burning Man is not a place for true weirdos, its for normie """"weirdos"""" who arent really weird but just slight variations of the standard normie and wear whatever relatively niche interest they have as a fashion statement

with that said, they all seem to be pretty nice and accepting. form what ive heard the law enforcement is pretty strict so u cant just walk around and smoke weed and fuck naked girls in public, you gotta go in private for sex and drugs. good luck anon, dont let the digits go to waste
>>
>>28111718
I understand.

It's a far drive for me (38 hours), but if there's one thing I have it's time. I know I can make it if I start preparing now.
>>
>>28111444
bretty good post
bretty good digits
get saved IMO
>>
>>28111006
Hippies don't exist anymore senpai. Closest you'll get it weirdfags who think they're cool cos they went to burning man.
>>
>>28111111
This get makes me think about the low amount of posts /r9k/ has. /b/ traffic is off the charts it has several more millions of posts than /r9k/ already.
I really hope this board doesnt end like /b/
>>
Gravitating towards "weird" communities in hopes of finding social acceptance and cool/open-minded people probably won't work as well as you think. Give it a try, all the same.
>>
>>28111006

No, you'll just meet more sad robots like yourself

Source: I am a sad robot and I live in a forest
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.