[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
haha you will think friend zone is a Fucking meme well guess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
haha you will think friend zone is a Fucking meme well guess what it isn't goddamned bitch pore my heart and spit in my face HAHA I VALUE U FRIEND FRIEND HAHA UYOU FUCKING WHHHHOOOOOOOORE HES NOT EVEN HANDSOME FUUUUUUUUUUUCK OH GOD IVAM STUCK IN A DEADEND RUT IN LIFE KILL ME GOOOOOD FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU GODDAMN WHOOOOORE MADE ME INT O A DAMNED FOOLLLLL
>>
welcome to real life motherfucker
>>
File: sp6.jpg (8 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
sp6.jpg
8 KB, 180x180
>>28110676
I think the friendzone isn't real because you put yourself there. If you knew there would be more you wouldn't of stuck around there. Wasn't nothing keeping you there but you.
>>
File: 1458497012439.png (142 KB, 306x281) Image search: [Google]
1458497012439.png
142 KB, 306x281
>>28111361
>see a girl for 2 months
>ask if she wants to go steady
>says she has to think about it but tells me to cuddle with her while we watch a movie and play pokemon
>next day get a text that started with hey anon!

Sure it doesnt exist.
>>
How can friendzone be real if the girl isnt real even?
>>
File: justfmsu.png (93 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
justfmsu.png
93 KB, 630x630
>>28111500
I don't know what you want me to take away from that, sounds like you're a tool.
Not to be a dick about it, I been played for a chump by girls too. It's pretty easy to fall for peoples bullshit happens to everyone. You're a bigger pussy than she is if you blame her and not yourself.
>>
>tfw no one values you as a friend
>tfw can't even get friendzoned
>>
>>28111500
what
what does this post even mean
>>
>>28110676
So you got rejected and you're here to whine about it? Get good kid.
>>
>>28111500
your post is almost as retarded as kana
>>
>>28110676
damn OP, that's harsh
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.