[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> be me > start a new job at a movie theater > meet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 640x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 640x599
> be me
> start a new job at a movie theater
> meet one of my female coworkers
> she is obviously introverted
> she is beautiful as hell
> blonde hair, blue eyes, she would make a neo-nazi jizz his pants
> sperg out everytime I talk to her
> as I stalk her facebook I know she'll never have feelings for me
>>
You can't just say that to yourself bro

I know I know this is r9k we're all fucking losers and women just want chad whatever, but I've seen seen beautiful girls go out with some of my ugly manlet friends JUST because they had a good personality and a sense of humor.

Don't fucking call the quits before you even try dude.
>>
>>28111121
I think she thinks I'm creepy.
>>
File: 1440049545734.png (161 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1440049545734.png
161 KB, 1000x1000
>>28111148
But you're not sure though. That's enough to still try to go after her. Even if she did, why not convince her otherwise? Go for it man
>>
>>28111148
Why do you think she thinks this? Also, you're at work! Just talk to her about work shit!
>>
>>28111203
I do but even then it just comes off as monotone and boring.
>>
>>28111843
Get her Snapchat/Instagram/whatever
Snapchat works best.
Find a common interest either by stalking her, or talking which ever.
Post on Snapchat story (or whatever) you & common interest. Repeat this a few times (not everyday though).
Talk to her about common interest.
>"Did you see sports thing last night"
Someshit like that. It will make her like you a bit more.
If you have enough friends that won't creep her out, invite her to do common interest with you and your friends, but try to have at least one other female there.
>>
Don't go straight for the feelings OP. Chit chat about work and stuff, get to know her. Just say hi every once in a while, get her in a state of comfort around you. As someone who's incredibly introverted, I won't open up to someone outside of small talk unless I feel comfortable. She's gotta be the same way. As she warms up to you, throw out some lame jokes, or talk about simple stuff like hobbies. If you see her reading a book or playing a video game in the break room or during slow hours, show you're interested. Ask her about it unless you know about it. Then use it as a discussion topic. Taking interest in things we like is an introverts call sign to trust someone. Things will go naturally from there. Just remember she's shy and easily turned away from overly direct people.

You've got this OP. I believe in you.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.