[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand people who actually enjoy being alive.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 1457158665554.jpg (399 KB, 2400x1969) Image search: [Google]
1457158665554.jpg
399 KB, 2400x1969
I don't understand people who actually enjoy being alive.
>>
>>28110634
Enjoyment is a function of life itself. Suffering is also a function of life. etc.
>>
File: 1451444646260.gif (2 MB, 210x155) Image search: [Google]
1451444646260.gif
2 MB, 210x155
>>28110634
Well, life is like a party you know, when the party is good you want to stay and enjoy yourself but when the party sucks and your ex gf sucks your best friend's dick in the bathroom it's not that funny i guess.
fucking cunt
>>
>>28110634
that's because your brain is tiny. go for a walk for fucks sake, it's proven to help with depression.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIc0nfafdtw
>>
>>28112678
>implying dumb people are able to comprehend how shitty life is
walks do help with sadness though
>>
>>28110634
I think there's a duality to it. Normal people suffer only a little so they do get enjoyment but only a little like life's simple pleasures. Robots suffer so much if the pendulum swung to the opposite extremity we might be some of the happiest people on Earth. It probably won't happen though.
>>
>>28110634
To be fair as a normie I have the same kind of puzzlement but in reverse: life's awesome, how can one not enjoy it?

But it's mainly due to my own conditions, I'm able to recognize that past the initial "durr everybody should see things the way I do", the difference is robots can't put themselves in other people's shoes.
>>
File: Kappa.jpg (74 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
Kappa.jpg
74 KB, 380x380
Honestly, it's all about not being a lil bitch....

> 11 y/o
> life's tough and all
>>
I think normies don't think about life as much as we do, and they probably had a great upbringing with a supportive family and friends
>>
File: 1461557331544.jpg (105 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1461557331544.jpg
105 KB, 400x386
it's more enjoyable than being dead
>>
>>28112948
>hurrurrhurhur it's because robots lack empathy
>omgggg wow like they're sooo flawed

you can't even acknowledge that sadness is something that happens and that it's no one's fault?

I rarely say this, but kill yourself.

you're being so immensely hypocritical I can't even understand you

I almost think you're trolling
I hope you are
>>
File: 1460619242863.jpg (14 KB, 249x289) Image search: [Google]
1460619242863.jpg
14 KB, 249x289
>>28113318
>I almost think you're trolling

I really am not, you also should take a chill pill with your next Mt Dew cup laddie.
Sadness does happen, it always have a reason though, same for happiness.
I just find, thread after thread, that you guys are quick to blame everything but yourself for at least part of it.

Also:
>hurrurrhurhur it's because robots lack empathy

>kill yourself.
>I can't even understand you

That was rich
>>
>>28112948
>>28113318
also I don't really want you to kill yourself, but I was trying to demonstrate a point

if you are truly as happy as you say you are, you should not have been injured, but if you were, I'm sorry and I didn't truly mean it. Happiness is awesome but blaming others for their unhappiness is not.
>>
>>28113376
Again, hypocrisy
l2 self-awareness

I know it's a tough road, and that you're averse to negativity, but try it

I changed my mind. You actually should kill yourself, I wasn't joking.
>>
>>28113386
>>28113413
Dude I kinda get your "point" but when it's 90% insults and "go kill yourself" you shouldn't be too surprised if people take it with contempt.
And once again that is 90% of the problem here.
You can criticize what I was saying using friendly discussion instead of being salty, at least that's the spirit I came in with.
>>
>>28113464
>at least that's the spirit I came in with.
Except it isn't
You're just an idiot who can't see yourself so you don't understand why people react to you the way they do

Again, kill yourself. Please. Just go.

Your post amounted to saying "I'm happy" combined with accusations. Fucking epitome of pretentious know-it-all dickwad behavior.
>>
>I don't understand people who actually enjoy being alive.
being delusional helps
>>
>>28110634
Have you tried just being yourself? Stop being such a beta and live life. :^)
>>
>>28113500
>le robot boogeyman phrase for anything they don't want to hear :^)
>>
>>28113485
Fair enough, you acting like you just did right off the bat is precisely what I'm saying: it's your choice, your own doing and your sole responsibility.
I hope you have a good day, you need it.
>>
>>28113555
>Fair enough
>you acting like you just did right off the bat is precisely what I'm saying: it's your choice, your own doing and your sole responsibility.

Which one is it?
No, go ahead, prove that I can't put myself in other peoples shoes. Do it, right now. Otherwise what you have to say doesn't mean shit except that you're a jerk who automatically assumes that source of EVERY FUCKING PERSON on this site's sadness is their lack of empathy and therefore lacks empathy themselves because assumptions get in the way.

Incinerate yourself, now. Your existence is shameful.
>>
>>28113576
*and you therefore lacks empathy yourself because your assumptions get in the way of understanding others

sorry I lose track of syntax easily
it's a weird fault of mine
>>
>>28113595
>sorry I lose track of syntax easily
>it's a weird fault of mine

I don't think that's what you should most be worried about.
>>
>>28113629
And I don't care what you think, because you've already demonstrated that what you think means less than nothing.
>>
>>28112678
>I know I'll say his brain is tiny!

Well congratulations, you've won the argument.
>>
>>28112678
nobody in that video was awesome.
>>
>>28112948
I don't think the mathematics are on your side
>>
>>28113576
>>28113649
Our current "debate" or one-sided feces swinging apart, I'm seriously asking are you treated for psychological issues?
>>
>>28113700
See? Again. You rely on accusations. You can't even face up to your own inability to empathize, your own tendency to generalize.

Whatever you think I should be doing is irrelevant, whether it pertains to psychological issues you think but don't know I have or not. Again, you're not the arbiter of everything that exists. Fuck off and stop being a cunt, and maybe people won't be a cunt to you in response and tell you to kill yourself.

I'm taking a stab in the dark here but I believe you think you think your faultless. Self-righteousness? I could be wrong, but it's what I see.
>>
File: why-contain-it.png (296 KB, 515x510) Image search: [Google]
why-contain-it.png
296 KB, 515x510
>>28113700
>are you currently treated for psychological issues?
>treated

pic related
>>
>>28113745
You could seriously end up harming somebody or yourself if you go around with untreated psychoses/neuroses
>>
>>28113700
Also the feces-swinging is hardly one sided

You just can't smell the rankness of your own shit, so you think it's one-sided. It's not.

Maybe that's why you're so happy, because you're ignorant of your own flaws.
>>
>>28113731
At this point I feel like you're either one hell of a magnificent troll or, and it would be sad, an unsavory buffet of mental disorders.
I don't see myself as a reference for anything, I just think there are things in life that can make you happy or sad, that in both categories a good part is under your control and that's what I wanted to discuss.
Now my final advice to you, and that's what any person faced by that much unprompted and misplaced anger would say to you: seek help, you got anger issues and some kind of heavy persecution complex man.
>>
>>28113793
>someone's mad at you because you're acting like a pretentious, narcissistic idiot
>th-th-they're being n-n-neurotic!!!
>>
>>28113807
No. I do not feel persecuted. I am persecuting YOU. I am attacking YOU. You are wrong, you are flawed. I do not feel harmed. I feel disgusted by you.

And it's not a lack of empathy, trust me. It's because i empathize with you, if anything.
>>
>>28113793
That's the idea Senator Pai
>>
>>28113839
Okey doke, well have fun dude.
>>
>>28113807
And unprompted? You just attempted in your opening post to invalidate the very essence of what so many people here feel because it doesn't fit in with your world view. Do you see the hypocrisy yet? Nah, you don't. I know you don't.

It is hardly unprompted. Leave. Now.
>>
>>28113889
There will always be people like me who respond to the things you said like you did in your first post so long as you refuse to change.

Whether or not I have fun is again, irrelevant. Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy your haughtiness while it lasts.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.