[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fast food stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: dolands.png (3 KB, 161x122) Image search: [Google]
dolands.png
3 KB, 161x122
Would any fast food workers like to share some stories about ridiculous customers and also stories about how they got revenge
>>
>>28110493
I had two McDoubles tonight. I have to say that the experience was not satisfactory. I was eating it, and because I was really high, I realized how undignified McDonalds is. When I am eating McDonalds I feel like a golden retriever. I feel like a fat yuppie with a baby face. I feel pathetic. I'm never going to eat their again. I am happy to say now that I don't have to worry about cum in my food anymore.
>>
I'm in a McDonald's drive through right now waiting on my food- would love to hear some good stories
>>
Mcdonalds put whipped cream on my iced coffee this morning

The fucks up with that??
>>
I ordered a Double Quarter Pounder with extra cheese, pickles, big mac sauce and small onions instead of the big ones and I got EXACTLY what I ordered. 10/10 great restaurant.
>>
>>28110980
shit story

0/10
>>
I went to mac Donalds and the cashier friggin sucked my dinger and all the managers and customers clapped and cheered. What a sunday!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>28110980
I ordered a quarter pounder with no cheese one time. They took everything off but the cheese.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.