[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
living in constant terror
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1439490779122.jpg (29 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1439490779122.jpg
29 KB, 400x388
For 7 months ive been afraid of getting fired. Sometimes i start shaking and sweating as soon as i see my boss. what can i do stop this fear?should i ask my boss if she is planning to fire me?i barely spend any money because of this fear. I am saving as much as i can so that i can live for a couple of months in case i get fired.
>>
>>28110492
I've had this fear before. Then I got fired. Was glad I had money saved.
>>
>>28110492

If you're getting written up because of dumb mistakes it's all rip mate.

If not, they can't fire you straight up. Bonus points for having a pussy and/or black. Then just find a lawyer with a hard on for unlawful termination.

Living on 401k should give you enough time to find another job. Unless you're Northern-European. Then you could start a thirty year vacation with all of the sand niggers.
>>
how pathetic is to ask her if she indeed wants me to quit?
>>
>>28110492
I had this happen. Noticed that I was being left out of training that my other coworkers would get. After 5 months of this and after I finished my contracts I was fired. But I don't even want to be alive so it didn't worry me too much
>>
>>28110492
>boss
>she
>you post on r9k
She's planning to fire you.
>>
>>28110687

>uk cuck employment employment laws

why can't you be fired strait up but you can quit strait up?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.