[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ needs to be like chad beetle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: bugging you.jpg (113 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
bugging you.jpg
113 KB, 700x525
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0I9zZSvg0U

Start working out
learn to fight
Don't cater to women and their needs
Ignore them when you are done with them
>>
It killed every other beetle on the tree, fucked the girl, then killed her too. Goddamn.
>>
>>28109420
Did they die? I thought they just got flung off.
>>
>>28109506
They fell pretty far, it'd probably be enough to kill them. They've got no cushioning, just a brittle exoskeleton. It probably cracked all their shit.
>>
>>28108963
This triggers my meat circus ptsd
>>
>79 views
>blocked in my country
JUST
>>
>>28108963
I can't think of anything less Chadly than listening to /r9k/'s instructions on how to be Chad.
>>
Why did it kill the bitch too lol
Seriously what motivates a beetle to do that
>>
>>28110931
VPN is your friend.
>>
>>28109535
>humans thinking the superior beetle has human-like morphology
Those beetles can survive fall from literally any height, landing in any place possible. Their terminal velocity is nowhere near what's required to crack their exoskeleton, and they are more than able to use their wings to stabilize, rotate, and adjust their body to reduce or stop the fall altogether.

Insects are simply higher on the evolutionary ladder than mammals. On a pound-by-pound basis any insect is completely OP against other animals. The true alphas of this world.
>>
>>28111014
instinct
>>
>>28110911
meat circus ptsd?
>>
>>28111869
https://youtu.be/a1BrVVFaF-Q
>>
>>28108963
that beetle is my inspiration
>>
File: spoop.png (92 KB, 444x440) Image search: [Google]
spoop.png
92 KB, 444x440
>>28108963
goddamn that is monstrous
>>
>>28111014
misogyny
orignalit
>>
File: shiggy.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
Shilling your vids here
>>
>>28111654
They don't have nukes, biological and chemical weapons.

Checkmate.
>>
>>28108963
Looks like a seltas subspecies from mh4u
>>
>>28115078
They can survive all that shit, and also get more pussy than you.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.