[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost Chances for Love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: imagejpeg_0.jpg (171 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
imagejpeg_0.jpg
171 KB, 576x1024
>Be weeb robot moozlime shitskin indian
>Be officer in club, appoint japanese qt as my assistant
>We start to text about club stuff, then find out we are both weebs
>Tells me she has a wall of manga/anime in her room
>We text about once a week
>Went on club competition together
>We sat in a back of the bus together with a blanket in our laps watching higurashi and eating chocolate she gave me
>Last week, I went on next level competition (she did not qualify, but 18 others did).
>Take lots of pics for her
>Call her today and tell her all about my competition and what I did in Galveston (location of the competition).
>Talked for nearly half an hour
>We have a lot in common, we both play vidya on steam, watch anime, and have pet chickens

So this is the part where you guys think I ask her out, right? Nope, because it's far too late

>Didn't start casually texting her until 2nd semester of senior year
>qt3.14 is a junior currently
>I am going to college A, which is about an hour away from our home town, she wants to go to college B about 4 hours away, where her older sister goes currently (why is Texas so damn big!)
>Want to ask her out so badly, but its too late in the year to build a relationship
>Never even had a relationship before
>She's the only female my age I've ever had an extended conversation to
>May never find a girl again who is remotely interested in me (she initiated some of the conversations, it wasn't all me)
>Graduate in less than 30 days, may never see her again after that
>Don't know what to do, except hope she asks me out then I can say yes

pic related, girl on left is her, I'm the one holding the phone, directly next to her
>pic taken during 1st competition, during which we were in back of bus together
>>
>>28108248
Pajeet,
grow a pair and ask her out you fucking weeb
>>
>>28108353
But she will wonder "why is he asking me out now when senior year is almost over?"

I'm not sure if I should cut her off to remove any emotional ties I have to her or just build up whatever I can in a month.
>>
>>28108248
Are really Muslim though?
>>
>>28108248
She only sees you as a friend

Asian girls never like indians
>>
>>28108248

If you're never going to see her again, then why not just fucking ask her out?

You have 2 scenarios if you ask her out, and only one scenario if you don't do anything.

>Don't know what to do, except hope she asks me out then I can say yes

Don't fool yourself into thinking this will happen. Ask her out, fucking idiot. Let her be your designated shitting street.
>>
>>28108437
you can have a fun summer at the very least. just fucking do it; you're just making excuses for being a little bitch.
>>
>>28108605
>>28108353
>>28108561
Ok lets say I intend to ask her out. Where do I take her? A movie or dinner or museum? Because I've never gone on a date, or even held hands with a girl before.

>>28108476
Yes, my parents are very religious and do not allow me to date, so dating this girl would have to be a secret from them. They will only let me date after I am married.
>>
>>28108689

A movie is fine. Anything, faggot. Stop being such a fucking beta.
>>
>>28108689
>Where do I take her?
have you talked about any shared interested that would suggest a place to go?

movie is probably not great for the first date b/c you can't talk; good general suggestions are places where there's something to do if conversation is hard but you can not do the thing and just talk/hang out if it works.

some examples:
1) hang out in a park, fly a kite, something like this. outdoor stuff in general is good if you live in a nice area.
2) museum is alright but could be potentially boring. if there a museum like, science museum, etc. where you can do activities together/play?
>>
>>28108689
You can never really go wrong with going to a restaurant she likes. 1/2 the money between you btw.
>>
You're going to ruin your friendship.
>>
>>28108248
>Several years back
>Busboy in a busy hotspot restaurant
>In my early 20s
>Big group of hot Stacies, probably aged 18-20
>They pass me a note with one of their numbers on it when I'm clearing plates
>Even though they seemed to actually be nice, I figured that based on my life so far, there was no way it was legit
>Stayed in the back until they left
>Threw away the number

I'll probably be thinking about this on my deathbed.
>>
>>28108845
Except if OP does mess up their friendship, he can just never see her again after graduating. If things go well, then they can at least spend summer together.
>>
>>28108845
don't listen to this guy. you won't be just friends with her forever anyway, honestly nothing long-term is lost if you go for it. worst case she rejects you and you got good practice at asking out a girl.
>>
>>28108248
you better move fast, that weird asian guy behind you in probably gonna go for it. asian men are weird and territorial about asian women.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 396x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 396x398
>tfw Japanese gf asked me out
>>
>>28108901
>>28108918
You normie fucks just want him to make a fool of himself. But it doesn't matter what I say. He has 3 things working against him
1. He's indian
2. Friends with girl for years
3. Has no experience doing this

It's going to fail and op will make an ass of himself. You will gradually stop talking to her after out of shame. You never experienced this in high school so yeah if you care so little about her you'd fuxk up what sounds like the only female friend you have, go ahead
>>
>>28109113
>2. Friends with girl for years

Not true, we didn't really talk to each other until the second semester, before then we simply were aware of the others existence (to a degree.)
>>
>>28108248
pajeet my son you are damned if you do and damned if you don't
>>
>>28108248
>Muslim
>Texas
Is this bait
>>
File: 20160424_225637.jpg (1 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160424_225637.jpg
1 MB, 4160x2340
>>28109223
>>28108476
Here is a pic of my qurans plus timestamp
>>
>>28109144
You're bragging aboit talking to a girl on the phone for THIRTY minutes.
>>
2 scenarios here pajeet

>She leaves for college as friends and you never see her again
>She leaves for college as your (ex)girlfriend and you never see her again.

You see how either option you never see her again. Which one of those two options sound better to you. You get to decide which one you want. This entire situation is in your hands. you just have to choose which one you want. Do I stay as a betafag for the rest of my life? or do I take life by the fucking balls and do it

you have like 5 months to go do either weeb shit together and fuck. or you can sit her and masturbate on 4chan like us, upto you
>>
>>28109247
I prefer Sikhs and Hindi to Muslim Indians. You might as well be Pakistani
>>
>>28108248
>Watching
>Higurashi

You don't deserve love you fucking pajeet shitskin pleb
Read the VN, you monumental faggot

I couldn't even read the rest of this post

Either read the VN or kill yourself.
>>
>>28109331
Is that not a lot? I assumed it was a pretty big accomplishment.
>>
>>28108248
Look Desi Nigger, she's just as asian as you are. She may be a SEA nigger, but she wants to go to brown town. You guys mashed some asses under the covers just to be weebs. Unless your dick smells like stephen curry, take that girl on some park dates, get her skype, whatsapp, kik, etc. This is 2016, and you're a habib. I know for a fact it'll be frowned upon by family to get with a girl and not focus on school. So, long distance wouldn't be so bad. You both should be going to U of H for the sake of Asian circle jerks.
>>
>>28109505
>japanese
>SEA
Wut
>>
>>28109247
where in texasdo you hail from prejete
>>
>indian guy with azn girl

Very rare if i say so myself, even in a "multicultural" place like Vancouver. Just ask her out man
>>
>>28109554
DFW, I'm goinng to TCU next year, she wants to go to UT.
>>
>>28109570
why you looking for a relationship now you have other things to worry about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c
>>
>>28109550
oh fuck youre right
CORRECTION: Shes a Jap Fap
>>
>>28108248
>Being attracted to asians

Wow dude.
I can't fathom that.
Their faces look so strange to me. One day I'd like to visit a place with nothing but Asians. I imagine it would be such a culture shock for me.
>>
>>28109712
Dear god that was disturbing
>>
>>28109424
You remind me of myself.

Ask her out and get rejected. If it doesn't happen now, it'll happen later :^)
>>
>>28109861
Yet motivational as well
>>
>>28108248
Just fucking do it you beta fag. If you don't, the regret will be far worse than the shame of having been rejected.
>>
>>28109868
How exactly did you ask her out? I intend to ask her out via phone call but not sure if its appropriate. Too scared to say it face to face.
>>
start hanging out with her a bunch in person next week, eating lunch with her and whatnot
then say if she doesn't have plans she should come with you to *insert mutual interest here*

take that bitch out for lunch and a drive
bitches love lunch and a drive
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.