[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That kid general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1461554246013.png (301 KB, 643x636) Image search: [Google]
1461554246013.png
301 KB, 643x636
>That kid who had horrible farts but always acted like nothing happened
I don't understand what was wrong with him but the smell was so horrible I can still remember it vividly.
>>
>>28108233
>That black kid who was so whitewashed everyone talked about how much they hated blacks around them
>>
>>28108233
>That kid you thought was your friend but really only wanted you around so he looked nice for hanging out with an aspie
>>
>>28108233
did he not know about it? were you too beta to say anything to him?
>>
File: dealwithitcat.png (113 KB, 218x193) Image search: [Google]
dealwithitcat.png
113 KB, 218x193
>>28108233
>mfw I was that kid in OP's description
I have a terrible sense of smell so I can't smell much..and I absolutely don't care about what others smell
>>
> that autist kid who hung out with the chads and Stacey's because he was easy to manipulate
> that kid who everyone thought was a serial killer (me)
> that kid who told everyone he wanted to shoot up the school
> that kid who stole lab equipment (me)
> that kid who claimed he was a psychopath
> that girl that everyone wanted to fuck her ass
> that kid who jerked off in the bathrooms (me)
> that kid who used axe body spray as tear gas bombs (me)
> that Jew kid who everyone ripped on for being Jewish
> the seniors who thought they were a god amongst men simply down to the fact that they were seniors.
> the special snowflake girls
> the weaboos
> the autists that did nothing but talk about Halo
> that kid who sat alone because he wanted to (me)
> that kid who masturbated in the library
> the previous kids brother who jerked off in the bathrooms and made the janitor clean up his cum rags
> the one Stacey who was a massive bitch to everyone but kept getting fucked over by the same chad
> the Mexican gang memeber who needed dying from a gunshot wound
>>
>tfw i'm that kid
>sitting in supply closet at work
>rip a nasty ass fart
>cute coworker decides then is the best time to walk in
wowww
>>
>that kid who would do dumb shit and legit hurt himself just so he could fit in
>that kid who out of nowhere started crying in class
>that kid who would always answer the teacher with unbreakable confidence and be met by "no sorry anon that's incorrect"
>that kid who was quiet but good at math
>that kid who gave an oral presentation one of his weird hobbies to his cringing peers
>that kid who was the child of one your parent's friends so you would see each other outside school regularily but you weren't friends or anything just forced to hang out due to circumstance
>that kid who was weird and awkward but thought he really fit in so he acted really extroverted all the time because he thought people liked him when in reality people didn't have the heart to tell him that he was making everybody slightly uncomfortable all the time
>that kid who developed some kind of condition where he would at random make strained noises and make violent tics so the teacher had to urge us all to not make fun of him
>that kid who straight up died in an accident
>>
>>28108233
>That kid who brought a hammer to school to kill his two bullies
You were a cool guy Christian, a shame that the teachers got you, should have hide the hammer better.
>>
>>28109176
You should greentext the story.
>>
File: CapFR3eUkAAzn31.jpg (28 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
CapFR3eUkAAzn31.jpg
28 KB, 600x336
>>28108233
>Be senior in high school
>Hated by my class because of my social autism
>Somehow loved and idolized by freshman because I helped them out as an Algebra aid
>The kids went to my graduation to go wild and chant my name when I received my diploma
>Afterwards one group came up in tears and hugged me because they were going to miss me

Honestly the best day I will ever have in my life.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.