[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought this board was suppose to be a melting pot of robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1452468049042.png (105 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1452468049042.png
105 KB, 512x512
I thought this board was suppose to be a melting pot of robot friendship but I see some racism going on lately. Is this actual /r9k/ or just /pol/ faggotry leaking?
>>
it's /pol/ faggotry
every chan is flooded with them
the only thing to do is to ignore them and hope that like tumblr fags the trend will eventually go away
>>
nigger

originals commentings
>>
File: 3538897.jpg (2 MB, 2800x2700) Image search: [Google]
3538897.jpg
2 MB, 2800x2700
>>28108245
Social media is a great place for propaganda. Alot of powerful groups people want to fan racial tensions, to eventually use that to push globalism and transnationalism.
>>
>>28108166
>Lately
It's always been around.
>>
We never liked shitskins though.
>>
>>28108166
welcome to 4chan you dumb nigger
>>
>>28108245
OP again,

I'm on r9k since December (inb4 newfag)
Many robots here listened to my stories when I felt lonely and gave me wonderful advice. You guys are like my second family. But whenever I see mean comments about my country (even though I absolutely hate my country) I take it personally and feel lonely again. So I really hope it's just /pol/ faggots and true /r9k/ are people who would be friendly to me in real life.
>>
racism is used to give elites power.
in the colonial era racial heirarchies were created to create caste of exploitables.
later on when industrialization came around racism was used to cause workers to compete against each other rather than work together.
Nowadays racism is used to maintain loyal demographics to ensure that the establishment can get votes for exactly what it needs. Maintaing differences between demographics also bolsters the effectiveness of commercial advertising. Not to mention, any kind of fear mongering is useful politically.
>>
>expecting antisocial people to hold hands and sing kumbaya

you are in denial
>>
>>28108430
>racism is used to give elites power.

From chaos, order.

They incite racial tensions, keep you distracted, and then take away your rights and national sovereignty as a "solution."
>>
>>28108166
Oh give me a fucking break OP. I'm black, I see people talk about niggers, porch monkeys, etc. on every board I go to, but, unlike you I don't have to mope and cry like a faggot. People can act and say whatever they want on the internet, especially on 4chan. People are races, get fucking used to it.
>>
>>28108166
>le raycism xDDD
pls fuck off back to rebbit
>>
>>28108827
I'm surprised you can string sentences together normie coon fagot
>>
File: 1455062957800.gif (186 KB, 678x422) Image search: [Google]
1455062957800.gif
186 KB, 678x422
>>28109060
Of course. How on earth could I possibly forget "coon', thank you sir.
>>
/r9k/ is /pol/'s hangover.
>>
>>28108414
Racism is everywhere on that chans. You just have to roll with the punches and remember that most of the faggots shitposting racist memes only do it because they have nothing better to do with their time
>>
>>28108166
Half the reason there's so much racism here is coz nigger loving faggots like you keep race baiting
>>
>>28109811
>/pol/ likes to pretend that they're some kind of aryan warriors fighting for the white race
>When they're just some beta losers who think that their life would have been better on the third reich
It makes sense
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.