[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw gf wants to talk on the phone Gonna be a boring hr or so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: download (2).jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>tfw gf wants to talk on the phone

Gonna be a boring hr or so
>>
shit like this makes me remember why i broke up with my girlfriend

it's just constant obligations to hang out with this boring nobody
>>
>>28108284
Right? Fuck me it always seems like she wants to when I am in the middle of doing something
>>
God damn I hate talking on the phone so much. Good luck OP, perhaps you should express to your female companion that perchance it'd be optimal to discuss matters of conversational interaction in person, instead of utilizing a cellular device.
>>
File: 1459932906687.jpg (28 KB, 400x490) Image search: [Google]
1459932906687.jpg
28 KB, 400x490
You do that, ill be lifting some weights.
>>
>>28108360
Thats just a battle you will lose though. The second you even hint that you dont want to talk on the phone they get angry
>>
File: FIGHT IN THE SHADE.jpg (75 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
FIGHT IN THE SHADE.jpg
75 KB, 500x279
>>28108408
>Thats just a battle you will lose though.

IF HIS GF ROASTIE'S ROAST BLOTS OUT THE SUN...

THEN OP SHALL FIGHT IN THE SHADE
>>
Fuck. And the worst part of this whole thing is that SHE is the one who asks to talk on the phone, so when she asks i stop what I was doing so I can take her call. And then she takes for fucking ever to actually call
>>
>>28108475
Top kek, 10/10, god damn.
>>
File: imgoingtotakebackouralimony.jpg (38 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
imgoingtotakebackouralimony.jpg
38 KB, 184x184
>>28108284
>it's just constant obligations to hang out with this boring nobody

I want to do this but then I'll be completely alone
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.