[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do fembots like /ss/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: ss.jpg (134 KB, 792x1120) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
134 KB, 792x1120
Do fembots like /ss/?
>>
yeah, school shootings are pretty cool
>>
>>28107889
How big of a fucking idiot are you? What are you, retarded? SS is Schutzstaffel.
>>
i would kill for a femdom gf, ive been the femdom gf to other people my entire life and i cant deal with it anymore

i just want to be taken care of, im tired of acting tough and strong.

whatever
>>
>>28107974
>ive been the femdom gf to other people my entire life

Oh what, that didn't work out? Please, I'm intrigued. How could that ever possibly have happened?
>>
>>28107974
This isn't the thread for you
go away
>>
>>28107952
>>28107889
>implying it's not sad schizophrenics
>>
>>28108037
it works out and is still working out. i'll be fine and nobody will ever know i hurt

but i do
>>
File: are-you-serious.jpg (7 KB, 212x200) Image search: [Google]
are-you-serious.jpg
7 KB, 212x200
>>28108681
>>28107974
>try to make straight shota thread
>a dyke comes in to ruin it
Why?
>>
>>28107858
Why do the boys always look to be in such pain in these images
>>
I do, a lot. I'm not sure why. Its just really great.
>>
>>28108723
How oId are you fem?
>>
>>28108761
19, laddie
>>
>>28108779
too young for me sorry
even if I look 15
>>
>>28107858
careful senpai, posting /ss/ outside of /b/ is bannable for some reason.

And any good woman respects /ss/ as a patrician fetish.
>>
>>28108794
Yeah, I don't personally wanna be involved in /ss/. IRL shotas aren't as cute as anime ones, anyway
>>
>Tfw my first crush was my first grade teacher when I was six years old
>Tfw she was a qt Japanese-American grill
>Tfw pissed my pants in class once because I thought I'd get in trouble if I walked out of class to go to the bathroom and didn't know I was supposed to raise my hand and ask
>Tfw she made another girl I had a crush on clean up the mess
>Tfw never got to give either of them the D
>Tfw have diaper fetish btw
>Tfw I'm now probably as old as sensei was, and I still fap to thoughts of what could have been, especially if she put me back in diapers after my accident wew lad
>Tfw ugly af kv and still never had a gf
>Tfw will never have a mommy gf to cuddle with
Feeeeeeeeeeels
>>
>>28108833
i-i'm cute ;-;
>>
>>28108884
I'm sure you are, but you're a little old and 3d for my tastes. Sorry, anon
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.