[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One day I turned around and she was holding hands with another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10
File: 1383891150557.jpg (8 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1383891150557.jpg
8 KB, 300x300
One day I turned around and she was holding hands with another man.

How did your first love end, /r9k/?
>>
after weeks of pointless arguments and wordless tension between us we sat down across from each other at the dinner table and asked ourselves if this was going to work out or get worse if we kept it going. we decided it could only get worse and we didn't want to risk hating each other so we ended it. it was so undramatic and anticlimactic that it didn't feel real for months afterwards, but ultimately it was the best decision. I know we would not still be friends and as close as we are now if we had kept trying to be in a relationship together, bit it still hurts all these years later
>>
she cucked me with my only "friend". She was actually a slut that slept around since 13 and is a huge cunt with a lot of issues. Too bad I realized it too late

Its just she was the only female to show affection to me and me being huge autistic beta immediately fell for her
>>
>>28107836
I shot her no regrets
>>
>fat ugly and lonely
>meet coworker at restaurant
>originally looked like a 9/10
>shows me affection
>"drive me places!"
>drive her to parties almost every night
>never get farther than hugging her
>drive her to about 5 booty calls
>finally let's me smash one night when she's on cocaine
>she regrets it, "we were better friends!"
>we do a ton of coke
>naturally we bang
>drive her to more parties
>she gets hooked on heroin
>watch her destroy her own life as I drive her to dealers, heroin circlejercks, and booty calls
>want her to bear my children still
>drive her a place we've never been
>she speedball's with heroin and cocaine
>watch her overdose
>tfw heroin junkies don't help take her to the hospital
>tfw she dies in my arms
Still love her with all my heart...I miss her
>>
File: mosin-pole-vault-1614.jpg (42 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
mosin-pole-vault-1614.jpg
42 KB, 500x375
>>28107836

Its a long story OP. I can go into greentext if you all want. But this is the events after too.

Basically I couldn't handle the working 2 contract jobs and playing the role of both parents while she went and did whatever she wanted.

I slept all day and didn't hear a peep of my sons cries because I was do exhausted.

The final catalsyt was she got shit faced at a party and tried to get me to fuck her. I was so pissed I told her she needed to go to bed and sober up.(was about 6months after my son was born)

Took my ring back and packed my bags and left.

If you want before it happens or after it did just ask. I've got nothing better to do.
>>
File: 1389145495367.jpg (106 KB, 680x762) Image search: [Google]
1389145495367.jpg
106 KB, 680x762
>>28108133
...nigga

tell me this isn't real
>>
File: 1405045971554.jpg (17 KB, 540x328) Image search: [Google]
1405045971554.jpg
17 KB, 540x328
>all these fucking normans ITT

The only robot answer is: it never started
>>
>>28108744

I view myself as a failed normie more than anything else.

But then again I also have zero interest in dating.

I'm the guy who got fucked over a couple posts above.
>>
>18
>Just finished school
>Never had gf
>virgin
>Boss hires a new girl who just moved
>Think nothing of it
>Very flirty with me at work
>Co-workers have asked me why I haven't done anything yet
>Ask them what do they mean
>Woman I work with
>"She clearly likes you"
>She has a boyfriend
>Find her attractive but not interested
>Go out one night
>Co-worker is there
>She's drunk
>nito.png
>She tells me I'm a solid 8/10
>We kiss
>Ask her the next day if she remembers what she did
>She doesn't
>Tell her anyway
>Tells me her boyfriend is coming to visit
>Introduces me to him
>He's fucking Thor
>4 days later she breaks up with him
>Make a one sided bet against her that means I lose but get to take her out
>She accepts
>Lose
>We try to set up a date but something gets in the way everytime
>Lose interest

1/?
>>
>>28108133
Holy fucking shit, what misery. What made you feel such strong affection for her to begin with?
>>
File: 1460903574592.jpg (68 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
1460903574592.jpg
68 KB, 530x600
>>28109024

>2 months later
>She goes to NZ
>Comes back from holiday
>tells me she wants to move back
>think nothing of it because I'm trying to tune someone else
>Go forward a few months
>Out of nowhere
>"When are we having that date?"
>Suddenly my feelings come back
>We have a date
>Give her a gift to remember me by
>She thinks it's sweet
>Next week at work
>She barely talks to me
>No idea why
>Go out for a drink that week
>She's there too (Small town, everyone went to the same place)
>Completely ignored me
>Girl I "dated" (Sat next to in high school, hugged at the end of each lunch period for a month) apparently poisoned my chances by telling her I was physically abusive and a woman hater.
>Complete lie, not the first time she would ever do it
>Talk to my love interest.
>Tell her my feelings for her
>She admits the same feelings for me
>But says that she's trying not to let anything happen because she's moving to NZ
>Whispers goodbye as she gets on a plane
>Never to return again
>But always in my heart.
>>
>>28108195
What happened with your son?
>>
>>28109239
What the fuck was in New Zealand that was so special?
>>
It's happening right now
The girl who took my first kiss this month
>I can't let her go
>>
>>28107836
>first love
hahahahahahaha
>>
>One day I turned around and she was holding hands with another man.

sounds scary.

as for me, I guess it just happened gradually.
>>
>>28109397

Family I assume
>>
>>28109416
Just wait for that special girl to take your first blowjob. Advance love to the next stage.

It's a long fucking story, but let me just say it ended with me being in a hotel room in Mexico City after spending 2 months obsessively trying to figure out why she disappeared from my life without any warning without so much as saying goodbye to me, the both of us crying over text messages as she tells me she has a boyfriend and he's scared and tells me sorry and that she loves me over and over again. It was fucking surreal.

To make it clear we were never together but we had a close and complicated relationship, as we lived in different countries and she just couldn't have true attraction to anyone long distance and only started to get strong feelings for me near the end of this toxic trainwreck.
>>
>>28107982
Woah woah woah. Stop the fuck right there. How has no one asked you for more details on this?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461458163930.jpg (7 KB, 212x204) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461458163930.jpg
7 KB, 212x204
>>28109325

He had some diaper rash at the time that I quickly cleared up after a few days. Thankfully he didn't soil himself a whole lot when he was a baby.

Found our later after we broke up that my son had gotten really bad lead poisoning. 15pp/dcl.

I went orbitial on her ass because I told her I'd fix the house more and all she had to do was buy the materials and my lunch for the day. She refused and ran to the court. Ex said I had severe anger issues. Court heard my side and agreed that I don't have anger problems. She wanted full custody+ maximum allowed child support. Judge looked at both our finances laughed at her and said "What anon makes in a month you make in a pay period. No. You're getting the minimum allowed." And threw her ass out of court.
Abour a year later I went homeless for about half a year. She found out and took me to court for full custody. This time they had a child liason. They hear our sides. I gave up.my apt to.keep the truck and working. She said I'm an unfit dad because I work too much.

Liason takes me to the back and says I have anger problems still and I'm unfit for a fathery role in my sons life. She hands me a document with 3 choices.

>sign rights off and I'm not his father and no more child support.
>fight her for custody and probably lose(she told me I'd lose)
>sign my custody to 90/10 her primary care.

I told her this isn't fair and totally unbalanced. There's no compromise here. She told me I had 15 minutes to pick or she chooses for me.

I chose C and lost. Now my son is in school with major behavior problems. Kicking swearing biting etc. He sent his teacher to the ER not too long ago.

Tbh makes me feel like shit seeing as I failed as a partner and a parent.
>>
>>28109534
I'm terrified of losing her because I'm still uncapable of wooing another female
And, well, it's impossible not to be clingy to the first girl you kissed, isn't it?
>>
>>28109239

>Whispers goodbye as she gets on a plane
>Never to return again
>But always in my heart.

You sly motherfucker, I see what you did there
>>
>>28109604
It's very possible. But is that the only reason? Or does she truly seem irreplaceable? Are you actually in a relationship or did you just get lucky?
>>
>>28109725
I was set up, simply kissed her
then one of her friends texted me saying she liked it and gave me her whatsapp number
>text her
>set up to do it again
>kiss her again
>text her again
>she's weird
>turns out she was a lesbian before kissing me
>I turned her into a half dyke
I tried to get her the 3rd time but she refused, I kept myself from texting her for 1 week, texted her today, it isn't going anywhere still
>>
>>28109599
That sounds rough man. Did you learn anything, or do you have any advice to share?
>>
>first love
I haven't had one yet at 24.
>>
>>28109836
This sounds like it's going hardly anywhere. She's a lesbian who was experimenting and didn't hate having your face against her face. Definitely not something to have your heart set after or anything.

At the very least you've gotten any potential nervousness about actually kissing a chick out of the way and it'll be way easier to do it in the future.
>>
He never existed because he was a cartoon fox
>>
File: 15148.jpg (16 KB, 450x405) Image search: [Google]
15148.jpg
16 KB, 450x405
>>28110002

It sounds MGTOWy. But yeah I do.

I was engaged to her. She kept pushing marriage. I think she got pregnant on purpose to keep me and the marriage would have been her throwing away the keys to my shackles.

Marriage is a meme. Yes it has benefits but many many drawbacks. Spend the money on a great prenup that can be upheld in your state/country. Make sure you establish the boundaries early in a relationship. And what your goals are.

Work on yourself too. You're your own person. Don't let her or anyone control your finances or social/family life. If she's possesive over you its toxic to you. And it poisons you, eating away at yourself. If she's trying to control your finances in a bad way then you need to establish that you run the house. Not her.

If you're dating/living with someone for an extended time you'll know when shit is up. While we were engaged I noticed little shit. Like she'd go out and party more after our son was born. Late nights and early days aren't a good combo. I couldn't prove it of course till I found out. And that's a fun story in its own.

If you're ever homeless learn to hunt and fend for yourself. Fishing is helpful. I was homeless in NY where it was pretty fucking cold at night. I learned right quick and I survived on rabbits and fish with whatever little I could afford to buy.

But the biggest advice I can give?

You run the relationship. Not her. Only you. You are captain of the ship and you have to set the sails proper. Because if you don't you end up in my position. You're the guiding unit of her and any potential children down the road. Regardless what the media or the world says. Stronk womyn are a meme. If you don't guide the relationship and set the boundaries of what is and isn't acceptable you're bound to get cucked and fucked in a bad way. Once you get your own place you set the roles. You're the king and captain here.

Now instead of fucking her, she fucks me with paperwork.
>>
She took what she wanted like an invading army. Burned the land after raping it for its riches, pillaged the villages and murdered is inhabitants. Like a storm just through my boat to the rocks and stranded me in hell.
>>
>>28110233
maybe one day she felt something, but I think she repressed it
when I first texted her she was really cutesy
It went away after the second time we kissed
>>
File: swiper.jpg (163 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
swiper.jpg
163 KB, 1000x1000
>>28110259
You want to peg Swiper in the ass?
>>
>>28110371
Hey, why not? Hes not bad looking
>>
>>28110462
He's going to steal the space deep inside of your ass.
>>
>>28107836
>like girl in 2nd grade
>flip her chair at the end of the school day
>she doesnt like me back
funny thing in high school i was ten times more popular than her and ignored her most of the time

pretty sure i couldve banged her in the school bathroom one day but then id lose the ego battle
>>
you really want to know how it end?

I told her to fuck off because she was trying to change me and shamed me for not being like everyone else.
>"Why can't you be normal like everyone else"
>"Why you always have to be weird"

Shit like that, then she started breaking my balls because i had to spend my money on my medication and had 0 money to hang out, literally on the verge of not being able to afford TRANSPORTATION.
So after month of trying to get a job and failing, she eventually told me "i dont love you, i never did", "im experiencing a lot of troubles right now" ( i would get calls at night of she crying for the most inane shit you could imagine".

So one day, Triggered of course, straight broke with her. She couldn't believe it (because she wanted to broke with me).

46 days later i finally got a job, she still texts me the fucking bitch to get a coffe. I was subdued to the point of telling myself thinking "why im dissapointing her so much", im a "waste of oxygen", all because i couldn't get a job. Literally mental flagellation

Fuck thank god i got some dignity back, women are the worst beings ever
>>
>>28110941
Anyone who's ever uttered the phrase "I never loved you" unironically deserves to drown in a lake of boiling diarrhea.
>>
I asked her out and she said yes

Then the next day, after I had already told people I knew, she "changed her mind"

This was in 8th grade
>>
As a black man I'm embarrassed this thread exists but I'm even more embarrassed to see this many stupid fucks falling for bait this painfully obvious.
>>
>>28111127
FUCK WRONG THREAD I'M A RETARD
>>
>Have small group of friends in primary school and then into the start of Highschool
>Meet a musician dude in year 7 that is objectively cooler than all of us
>He likes them but not me, likes my best friend most of all. They all leave me for him and I'm somewhat friendless for a year and a half
>Move into new grade as new year starts, randomly sat next to a girl
>She has a Pokemon pencil case and we bond instantly
>Introduces me to her friends, she becomes my new best friend
>I introduce her to more video game stuff, she introduces me to more anime stuff
>Mostly we just get along really well and always make each other laugh
>I even go out with one of her friends, first girlfriend + first kiss (only lasts two weeks)
>Times are pretty good, I like her friends but I like Pokemon Girl most of all as she's cool and a great best friend
>Old friends come back to me, want to be friends again because I'm suddenly surrounded by girls
>Sure, not one to hold a grudge
>We all become friends and I even reconnect with my old best friend, but my favorite person is easily Pokemon Girl
>Time goes by and we're all great friends, spend most of my time with Pokemon Girl
>Things slowly start happening between us though
>She acts jealous when I get attention from girls, convinces me not to go out with one because 'she's not good enough for me'
>One day we all went to see a horror movie as a group and her and I are sitting next to each other
>A really scary bit happens and we end up holding hands, we look at each other but neither one mentions it
>We hold hands for the rest of the movie
>Don't talk about it
>Both say we thought the movie was great, we should all go see another horror movie together real soon.
>We all go see a horror movie together again a week or two later
>Pokemon Girl and I sit next to each other, within 5 minutes we're holding hands and do so for the rest of the movie
>We don't talk about it again, until a week later...
Cont...
>>
>>28111325
>We'd always hang out alone as we were best friends, we'd even stay at each others houses sometimes
>We were at my house just playing some vidya and I say I feel like watching a movie
>She looks at me kind of intently and I suggest that we watch something scary
>She goes extra red in the face and looks away, says okay
>We sit down on the couch and start the movie, turn off the lights to set a scary mood
>We're holding hands almost right away
>Watch the movie in silence, her hand feels nice and warm
>Movie ends and we're still holding hands
>We look at each other and she is extra red in the face
>I look at our hands and I look at her
>We kiss
>We moved ahead slowly after that, kept it pretty secret for awhile.
>This was the start of the absolute best time of my life though
>Fast forward a couple of years and we're still together
>Did absolutely everything together, she was still my best friend but she was my girlfriend
>It was some real tough times with my family but it was fine because I was in love and she loved me
>I still remember the look in her eyes when we looked at each other sometimes.
>I remember lying naked with her under a lit Christmas tree and talking about our future together
>Coming back from a vacation with her family I remember waking up from a nap in the car with her looking at me with so much love and happiness
>Mostly though I guess I just remember her smile, it really lit up her whole face and nothing made me happier than seeing her smile.
>I'm going to glaze over this last part a little as I'm running out of space and it still hurts.
Also running out of space so continued and finished in my next post
>>
>>28107836
One day I said goodbye, we kissed, everything was fine. Then I cut every contact with her, and never talked to her again, and I have never seen her again. If we meet somewhere it would be really fucking awkward
>>
>>28107836
She slept with my best friend that I'm not friends with anymore
>>
>>28111151
>>28111127
> Being black REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: cobain-3.jpg (37 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
cobain-3.jpg
37 KB, 620x350
when she had a chad bf she talk to me and was happy...even told my best friend that "he is special, i never saw a gentle guy like him...".

but when she got dumped the chad she was not the same to me, it was like her target was to get a big cock and attitude and not a gentle "pg era" guy who still play inuyasha on PS2.

after 2 years i saw her at a bus, she gave me a hug which killed all the "get over her" shield i build for 2 years. we talk for an 3 hours till the point she told me she has a new bf.

why Caroline WHY?!?!
>>
>>28111713
>It was around the end of High School, high stress, high pressure time
>Shit with my family was at an all time low too
>Pokemon Girl and I go a little 'on again, off again'
>I know that it's fine, it's just a shitty time and we'll be alright after we just finish school and get past all the crap
>We go off again and this time she starts secretly seeing somebody, my old best friend
>We're a small tight knit group so I find out pretty much right away, or so I thought
>Shit hit me hard, but I couldn't imagine a future without her, so I know I'll be able to win her back
>One of her girl mates tells me that they've actually been seeing each other behind my back for a month or two, so while we were going out.
>Think about it, remember her telling me she loved me and then going to his place to hang out
>Also apparently she had made out with another one of my friends, also while we were together
>Distraught, so really fucking bad. Try to kill myself a couple of times
>The last one was an attempted death by truck but the dude swerved and then got out and yelled at me for like half an hour, he was mostly annoyed that I was a selfish cunt about it and he would have probably been charged or something
>Nobody knows just how close I was
>Finish school and cut ties with all my friends as they had pretty much all known but not told me
>Wish I was dead but truck driver dude kind of convinced me not to try and kill myself
>I don't think I could ever love anybody as much as I loved her, this shit ended around 8 years ago and I've still never been able to let anybody in or really trust people, friend or lover since.
>Kind of stopped trying, I'm a friendly guy but I keep pretty much everybody at least at arms length relationship wise
>Spend 90% of my time alone now, I once dreamed of a future with a wife and kids
>When I was a kid and people asked me what I wanted to be I said 'a dad and a husband'
>I can't imagine that ever happening now
Well, I made myself sad.
>>
>>28111886
Exact same thing happened to me anon. Almost exact details, except instead of trying to kill myself I just got really angry and violent towards everyone else, and basically stopped sleeping.

I have the same thing. It's been 7 years, and I just don't give a Shit. I've dated maybe 4 women, and I was just bored with all of them. I don't waste time with friends. I just focus on trying to become king alpha through work and money.
>>
I was in grade 12 and her friend told me that my gf snuck out one night to see another guy. I did not really believe her and continued on as normal. One night after a double date she stepped away from me when I went in for a kiss. I looked at her for a few seconds before getting in to my truck and driving away. We talked twice after that and I've seen her in town a few times.

This happened in 2008.
>>
>>28107836
>How did your first love end, /r9k/?
Summer vacation.
I was 10 and so was she. We had a nice little puppy love going all through 4th grade.

Courtney now has a kid with some tradie from my town and I have nothing. Well, I shouldn't say nothing. I have 2/10 gf which is much worse than Courtney who's maybe a 5/10.

Oh how I have fallen. I wish to be a normie.
>>
>>28107836
>She stopped being attracted to masculine people and dumped me.
Kind of funny honestly if it didn't make me feel so shitty inside.
>>
>>28107962
Fuck off, Tim
>>
>>28107836
He stopped talking to me

Seconds love, I don't remember

Third love pretended to vomit

Fourth love I don't really remember what happened

Fifth love (who was the most magnetic of all) was surprisingly into me but I didn't know how to handle it
>>
>>28111325
>>28111713
>>28111886
Well, I just did a bit of internet stalking at it seems like there is some good news and some bad news.

The bad news is that it seems that they got married sometime last year. They seem kind of happy in the photos I looked through.
The good news is that they both look pretty fat and gross. She was so squeezed into her wedding dress that her boobs kind of looked really weird and like she had two butts on her chest. It was ridiculous to the point that I actually laughed out loud so I count that as a win. I remember her as gorgeous and curvaceous. Big boobs, slim waist, big butt, 'thick' but not fat thighs... She never really ate that great when we were together and I guess it caught up with her. She looked ridiculous to me but I guess still kind of beautiful, it was her damn smile.

>>28112194
Also yeah, I couldn't sleep for ages afterwards. Weird. I didn't really go the money route, when I went into uni I went the 'I hate women and I'm going to fuck as many as I can route'. I became kind of a massive dick and acted like a selfish cunt... I got more women than I could have imagined doing that. I just took drugs, got wasted drunk and fucked everybody. The less I cared the more girls wanted me. I spent a year and a half just kind of flitting from girl to girl and... I actually kind of hated it, hated the girls I was with and hated myself.
It's funny, I'm pretty happy being alone actually, happier then I was when I was fucking around. I more or less haven't fucked anybody in 5 years now. There were a couple of girls I was interested in that I know I could have gotten back when I was a cunt... I tried to be interested, considerate and caring towards them... They just wanted to be friends. Life is pretty funny.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.