[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are these creatures from hell?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Unknown.jpg (16 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
16 KB, 276x183
Are these creatures from hell?
>>
>>28107721
yes, they are fiends.
>>
No, they are not.

The word centipede comes from the latin words "centi" and "pede", which mean "loyal friend."
>>
File: centipede.jpg (333 KB, 850x1146) Image search: [Google]
centipede.jpg
333 KB, 850x1146
why do you post these
you're worse than fartposters
>>
At the risk of sounding cliche or trite, they don't inflict nearly as much pain and suffering on other forms of life as humans do.

Not that I agree with globalist depopulation propaganda.
>>
>>28107813
100 legged nigger detected
>>
>>28107783
[CITATION NEEDED]

Centipede mean thousand foots you fucking faggot
>>
>>28107823
I agree but you're still immature for expressing such an opinion past the age of 16.
>>
>>28107844

Thanks for pointing that out bro. I read that post and at first I thought it was a joke, but you really cleared that one up.

Idiot.
>>
>>28107823
CENTIPEDE SHILL DETECTED
>>
>>28107945

I will fuck you in the ass.
>>
>>28107721

No, they are from earth. I haven't been to hell and I've seen a few more than I wish I had. One even thought it would be fun to crawl on my naked food while I was watching an animu. My brain was like "there's something on your foot", then "it's about time you worry a bit, it could be an insect", and then "dude, check it, maybe it's a spider!", and finally, after I looked "REEEEEEEEEEEE"

I always stomp the fuck out of these motherfuckers, but they tough as hell.
>>
>>28107871
>There's too many people goy, don't have kids!
>Your country doesn't have enough people goy, here, take these 10,000,000 browns!
>>
>>28107987
Put your money where your mouth is ;)
>>
>>28107721
>hating innocent things just because they're "ugly" or "creepy"
The only hell creatures here are you fucking disgusting evil normalfags.
>>
Is this the start of a golden age of centipedeposting?
>>
>>28108331
Fuck off creeper
>>
>>28108140
>not wearing socks at all times that you are outside the shower

It's like light body armor for spiders and ants. Also keeps you from getting filth on your feet. It won't stop something with longer teeth/pincers/mandibles/stingers but it's like how a standard bulletproof vest will stop pistol ammunition but not rifles. Decent general purpose protection for everyday wear.
>>
>>28108331
They're actually really aggressive and their bites hurt
>>
>>28108863
Also you can cut them in half and they'll still be kicking.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.