[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw live a fairly privileged life in the grand scheme of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1444439614266.jpg (54 KB, 279x266) Image search: [Google]
1444439614266.jpg
54 KB, 279x266
>tfw live a fairly privileged life in the grand scheme of things and still managed to fuck everything up
>>
>>28107705
iktf

I could blame it on mommy not hugging me enough or daddy not making as much as the other families, but the fact of the matter is that I'm the problem and I'd probably ruin my life regardless of circumstances
>>
>>28107705
The best part of life is achieving the NEET status
>>
>>28107935
Not if you have no love or companionship.
>>
>>28107705
The first step to self improvement is realizing there is a problem.

Be thankful you're not a vapid moron that blames everyone else for your shortcomings.
>>
>>28107705
that pretty much sums up r9k, privileged white manchildren that fucked up because of their own stupidity. Everything handed to them on a silver plate yet they still fuck it up
Oh boy...
>>
>>28108455
>Everything handed to them on a silver plate
I wouldn't go that far.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.