[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Autism fucked me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1461471736004.jpg (28 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1461471736004.jpg
28 KB, 480x720
This was 3 weeks ago, I haven't properly recovered yet and I don't know what to do.

>Be at cousins birthday party
>Family gatherings are always awkward despite knowing them all for my entire life
>my cousins are at the age where they all have partners, so there is that on top of the family to deal with
>around this time I was sick of being a NEET loser and was attempting to be more outgoing and friendly etc..
>anyway about 3 hours, and several drinks into the party I decide to try out my new pseudo confidence
>I tap my spoon on a glass, and climb onto the table
>my head nearly hit the light bulbs, and everyone was in shock, whispering among themselves
>I try to do a french accent
>"A toast, to my cousin. I've known you ever sin-"
>"WHAT THE FUCK"
>I nearly lost my balance as I jumped in fright
>"ANON PISSED HIMSELF ALL OVER THE FOOD"
>I had the sudden realization what was going on
>I ran off the table, ran outside and slept overnight in the local park (It was a nice area, and was very sheltered and safe)
>I walk home the next morning a total mess
>dad is working in the garage and doesn't look at me
>mom has clearly been crying
>I walk into my room
>a couple days later I see my cousins boyfriend, with his buddies
>they all laugh hysterically and shout at me
>"hey it's pee man!"
>I go home and check my facebook
>several messages from my aunty saying how I was a disgrace
> she also called me pee man in that message

I don't know what I should do, I tried to be good and nice like a normie but look what happened. I get treated like this. I was always pestered by everyone to become more outgoing and now when I did just that and make one small mistake I get fucking shunned. Meanwhile my Stacy cousin can shoot heroin and be a solo mom, normie cousins can be in and out of jail for robbery and everyone loves them just fine. Fuck it all. I'll be in my right mind to bring a 12 gauge to the next family gathering we have
>>
How did you think climbing on the table was a good idea?
>>
>>28107622
so... you pissed yourself as you climbed up on the table?
>>
>>28108683
That's right, well about 5 seconds after
>>
>>28108717
well that sucks. I think you should just take this opportunity to never come out to these gatherings ever again. fuck your dumb normie family
>>
I feel bad for you dude, that sucks. I'll be your friend if you live nearby, we can work on recovery.
>>
>>28107622
That bedroom looks cool as fuck
>>
>>28107622

Your Aunt sounds like a cunt
>>
>>28108787
I am forced to go along, now it's going to be even worse. We're visiting them this weekend anyway. Fuck me.

>>28108796
Thanks, but we know that's not realistic.
>>
>>28108859
Sure it is, you just need to find some friends that you like and go to bars sometimes.
>>
>>28108987
If you don't live in New Zealand then it's impossible. Besides what would I do and talk about with other people? I can't provide much
>>
>>28109018
Damn, I live nowhere near you. I have some social issues myself, while I'm good at at least forcing conversations, for some reason it's hard for me to physically speak so it gets awkward. Like, I try to talk but I get mush mouth.

So I just like getting drunk and enjoying the moment, if you're with a good friend (which I don't have many of) it can be a lot of fun.
>>
>>28107758
Because, autism. Op mentioned it b4
>>
>>28107622
>become rich
>move far away
>ignore all family contact
>make sure to show off your life on social media so they wont forget

thatll show em
>>
>>28107622
Although I can't really fault your family for reacting how they did given what happened, if they don't care about their relatives being drug abusers and/or robbers, you shouldn't care about gaining their approval.
>>
Shit happens man. It sounds as if your family were being judgemental cunts at what was clearly an accident as awkward as it may be. Take it on the chin and try to see it with humour.
>>
>>28107622
The only way to beat them is to become insanely rich and post pics on Facebook all day
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.