[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i was watching welcome to the nhk and misaki said "if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1c9.jpg (14 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1c9.jpg
14 KB, 500x332
So i was watching welcome to the nhk and misaki said "if you have low self esteem just imagine everyone as lower than yourself" ive always thought of that as being a marcissistic douche but i think it might work. Does anyone have any experience with this?
>>
It's just bad advice, it bothered me too.

No one can delude themselves like that when everything indicates you are worthless slime.
>>
>>28107464
Idk man. I think its at least possible to be on an even playing field if you genuinely dislike most people like i do.
>>
>>28107515
Nah

Misaki a cute, but she does nothing useful beside pretend to be his gf before fucking the shut in.
>>
>>28107439
Misaki is fucked up herself

the truth is you're fucked up until you meet a qt to save you from your hikikomori state
>>
Yeah it's kind of hard to do that when some guy who's taller, younger, bigger, leaner, wittier, and nicer than you does something which indicates that he is also smarter than you.
>>
>>28107536
I honestly think it has some merit. Maybe i just have a tendancy to be narcissistic. usually i try to see the good aspects in people because i try to be a nice person, but if i start focusing on the negative and being an asshole like everyone else is to each other at every possible time maybe i can make it
>>
>>28107581
No its not. Those little faggots are still faggots and you know you think so too. In fact they probably think their shit doesnt stink
>>
>>28107569
You guys probably think this guy is joking, but I can for real deal confirm this is the case. Only you'll have to ask out that QT yourself and take the longshot for it.

I've done this for the past three years. Usually around springtime, after I have had my winter of suffering, I can ask out a girl because its so bad I have nothing to lose. During these summers, I really feel alive, I have the energy and the drive to get things done and feel free and light as a bird. As long as I'm with her, everything will be fine. It never lasts though. But maybe if I can do this for a few more summers, I'll eventually burst through the ceiling and finally be a real human being.
>>
This is a funny thread, how many posts expressing agreement would it take for OP to change his behavior?
>>
>>28107762
Op here i just need one
>>
>>28107439
That doesn't work as well as you would hope because the illusion will get destroyed once you deal with them
>>28107762
I think OP is in hopes of fishing out an epiphany that will help him. He's poking the crazy of a thought he had and is more or less hoping the right words come together so it clicks in his brain and he's better for it.

But what the hell do I know Im on a lot of shit right now and my hands look like crab claws when I type.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.