[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real Men Hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: real_men_hours.png (142 KB, 481x492) Image search: [Google]
real_men_hours.png
142 KB, 481x492
Post some real men.
>>
>>28107293
This Dale fella sounds like an insufferable piece of trash, I guarantee you that he's a closet case
>>
>>28107358

This dale fella sounds just like op; a fag.
>>
So I'm not a real man for wanting to be my own person and do my own thing? Fuck that guy.

A man creates, A man deals with it and a man over comes. A "real man" is a guy who does his own goddamn thing and doesn't give a fuck what you think about it.
>>
>>28107293
>real men need to live their lives as workhorses for women and society
>stop beeing independent and happy

What a massive faggot
>>
>>28107293
>#DaleyWisdom

Fuck off dude, holy shit. I bet he thinks he is so fucking smart.
>>
>>28107293
1.Literally NOBODY wants to have kids. Everyone is happier without them. Just look at the excuses in the bible to kill your own kids.
2."Romance" is just code for becoming a personal ATM to a woman after she's had 100 cocks in her
>>
>>28107472
t. Original Manchild guy
>>
>>28107664
>be grill
>virgin, first bf
>he wants kids
Only reason ive debated leaving him desu. Why doesn't he realize we'd be happier and less stressed without them?
>>
>>28107293
I can understand if some dad is being a deadbeat and not spending time with his family, but I don't see why single men with no children should be shamed for not necessarily wanting that.

Also, it's not as easy as just deciding to "man up" and all of a sudden you have a wife and family. It's not that easy to find someone and even if you try you might not succeed. Better to focus on other stuff
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.