[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wear 4XL, still a manlette Why are normies so tiny, why do shirts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: art%20t-shirt%20xxxl%202[1].jpg (49 KB, 930x709) Image search: [Google]
art%20t-shirt%20xxxl%202[1].jpg
49 KB, 930x709
Wear 4XL, still a manlette
Why are normies so tiny, why do shirts still cling to me like second skin and cut off blood circulation to my arms?
>>
>>28107170
haha fatty go eat a burger amerifat
>>
>>28107198
I wish I could afford burger...
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 640x579) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 640x579
>4XL
>manlet

What do you look like with that much fat
>>
>>28107304
I'm not fat though, just broad shouldered and chested. Maybe chubbyfat to a degree.
>>
>>28107336
If 4XL is too tight on you, and you're not a bodybuilder, you're fat, not just wide shouldered.
>>
>>28107658
I used to be a bodybuilder, it permanently altered my skeleton structure to broad even after the muscle disappeared.

I never grew in height though.
>>
>>28107336
If you're "not fat but maybe chubbyfat to a degree", you don't wear 4XL. Don't be in denial. Be true to yourself man.
>>
>>28107709
No, there's absolutely no way that bodybuilding made your bone structure wider, that's medically impossible. Once your growth places are sealed, there's nothing you can do to change your bone structure.

And by bodybuilder I mean actually competing, on a lot of roids type bodybuilder, not "I've been working out for a couple years".

What's your weight and height? Because wide shoulders won't make shirts cut circulation to your arms.
>>
>>28107709
>I'm not fat, I'm just big boned
lmaoing my ass off desu
>>
>>28107821
5"5'
And I guess I am medically impossible then, because I look like a Tolkein dwarf when everyone else is a skellington.
>>
>>28107864
Height and weight, not just height. Being short tells me nothing about your body shape except that it's not tall.

And that's not due to bodybuilding, either you've still got muscle left, you've always had wide shoulders (or at least wide for your size), or, more likely, you're fat. Lifting weights just can't change your bone structure.
>>
>>28107977
110kg
The muscle is still there, it's just not funcional 10 years later.

My arms and forarms are much bigger than normies.

I guess it's just that clothes are sold for skellingtons, I need a tailor.
>>
>>28108088
Dude. You're massively overweight, you BMI is like 42, no wonder 4Xl doesn't fit you. A normal weight range for someone at your height is around 50 to 60 kilos, you're around double that.

You're not bigger because of weightlifting or big bones, you're just incredibly obese, and should really contact a doctor to look into treatments, because your heart is going to be at risk at that weight.
>>
>>28108164
ok man, thanks for the false assumptions.
>>
>>28108192
It's not an assumption, fucking Arnold Schwarzenegger weighed less than you at his prime, and he's 6'2. Unless you're close to twice as muscular as he is, it's not muscle mass or wide shoulders, it's obesity.

Is this some poor attempt at trolling though? Because I don't get it if it is.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.