[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did you failed normies not bump the game of thrones thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: aa1.jpg (294 KB, 1123x749) Image search: [Google]
aa1.jpg
294 KB, 1123x749
Why did you failed normies not bump the game of thrones thread.

The only characters I like that were left alive were Stannis and Thoros. Now that Stannis got his head cut off the red priestess is going to bring back that dumb pretty boy jon snow who should just stay dead. It really annoys me because I liked stannis and not snow.
>>
>>28106528
Stannis is autist bait

Characters openly call Robert Baratheon better, at least in the heyday
>>
First two seasons were complete shit.
I don't know how anyone can stomach this garbage.

Fucking normies and their got and bazingas
>>
>>28106567
What, the shows good. Fuck off. Go read a book. Although the brotherhood without banners shit makes no fucking sense unless you know the book stuff about why they formed it was just way too rushed.
>>28106565
He might of been better in his hayday, Stannis WAS a better king until he started fucking around with the lord of light shit but since a God is telling him to do it well he's kind of the rightful king in my book.
Jorrah was fucking cool till he got cucked left and right he's already dead, hopefully he gets lucky and just kills that faggot dario before he goes at this point so he can regain a tiny measure of integrity.
>>
>>28106528
I only liked game of thrones when it wasn't completely mainstream. Now that all the normies watch it, i don't give a fuck anymore.
>>
File: dafuq.jpg (95 KB, 577x960) Image search: [Google]
dafuq.jpg
95 KB, 577x960
>>28106945
Since when have hipsters not been considered normies?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.