[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really need help with this. Every time i try to have sex with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 50527989.jpg (12 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
50527989.jpg
12 KB, 400x267
I really need help with this. Every time i try to have sex with a girl my penis doesn't get hard enough. No, i'm neither impotent or gay.

It gets kinda hard, but not hard enough for penetration. I can only get rock hard while masturbating. This has happened 3 times already, and i always put the blame on the condom saying it is too small, but i'm getting fucking desperate here.

I'm thinking this could be due to excessive masturbation ( i do it at least one time a day), what do you guys think? And do you know what can i do?

I'm only 19 btw.
>>
Do you death grip?

Cut back and go lighter on your dick
>>
Practice no fap
>>
>>28106215

Performance anxiety you fucking chad.

You're anxious, and blood is rushing away from areas not important for survival, e.g. your dick.

Just try to relax and breath, and communicate with your partner and tell her that you're nervous, and if you could wait until the right time. For example, don't say to yourself "we are going to have sex now", just lay with her until you are horny and try to do it without thinking too much.
>>
have you tried more foreplay and just teasing the fuck out of each other?
>>
>>28106302

this anon has the right idea
>>
OP, have you tried yohimbe? One or two caps of a quality extract an hour before sex and you'll be Dark Souls 3-level hard.
>>
this happened to me for a while. i'll bet you 100% it's the condom
the first time my gf and i tried without a condom, boom it worked
it worked really well for a few months, we tried with a condom again, and it went semi-flaccid
took it off, shot up
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.