[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mc98U 8SlNkA How is it possib
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (451 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
451 KB, 1136x640
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mc98U8SlNkA

How is it possible for a human to become this?
>>
looks like one of my animu girls, I like the direction this is taking, also the beat is hot senpai
>>
That's it. I'm killing myself.
>>
>not kpop

This is trash.
>>
genetic lottery + tons of money
i feel like she has kind of an asian vibe to her
don't know why
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 1500x1128) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 1500x1128
Genetic engineering. Antichrist. Lizard people.
>>
>>28106058
>genetic lottery

Why didn't evolution weed out everyone but the energetic and physically perfect?
>>
>>28106098
The coming together of those chromosomes was a 1/infinite chance
>>
>Be hot girl
>Have singing potential
>Buy a song from ghost producer
>Sing it
>Get famous
>Get Rich
>>
>>28105993
this is as close as we burgers can get bro

also
>>28105820
>that joke about malfoy in her real, deeper voice

aw shit my heart popped a boner, this wasn't supposed to happen

>>28105942
I know mate, I think it's the hair. Never seen hair like that, but damn is it hot.

Also, those trumpet bits are sweet
>>
it was all downhill from victorious
>ariana grande in victorious
HNNNGG
N
N
N
G
G
>>
>>28106098
so we could have r9k
>>
>>28105820
I kind of like the part with the trumpets.
>>
File: ariana grande laugh.gif (466 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
ariana grande laugh.gif
466 KB, 500x246
ariana grande a qt
>>
I'm ashamed to say I enjoy this. What have the shills done.
>>
>Is this talent?
>>
>>28106550
About as much as an elite gymnast I would say.
>>
>>28106550
Ariana is a talented singer but the song is a bit simple and focuses heavily on her sexuality.
>>
>>28106922
I'm more interested in how she has turned being a slut into an art. And I don't even mean that offensively, it's just that every subtle move and gesture is screaming "fuck me"
>>
>>28107072
More like Hollywood than her personally. She is very pretty and the lip fetishism is nice.
>>
I remember when she used to look like an actual cute person and not some weird skelethon looking ass doll.

I still hold my theory that the real Ariana from early episodes of victorious died and she got replaced.
>>
>>28106098
because of institutionalized monogamy aka marriage but good thing sexual selection is reverting back to old ways, betas are a mistake
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.