[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Your best lucid dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: imagination.jpg (161 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
imagination.jpg
161 KB, 832x690
ITT: Your best lucid dreams
>>
>been out of school almost 5 years
>still dream about showing up late to a test and forgetting something
>>
File: 1457562266466.jpg (231 KB, 1236x651) Image search: [Google]
1457562266466.jpg
231 KB, 1236x651
>>28105876
FUCKING THIS

I don't ever want to think, let alone dream, about school again, unless we're talking about a 2D school where I have a harem of cute anime girls. Fuck this.
>>
I used to get them all the time when I was a kid, but my only recent one startled me so it didn't last long.

It was night time and I was in the car park at my local store when I realised I was dreaming. I panicked and realised I'd probably wake up soon so decided to do something cool really quick. So I transformed into a Great Ape from Dragon Ball Z and stamped on a car, then I woke up.

No idea why that was the first thing I decided to do.
>>
>>28105794
i went to disneyland and saw osama bin laden with a cape and four golden retreivers. i forgot the rest of the dream.
>>
>Zombie apocalypse
>Fight way into very tall building with robotic security
>Take elevator to like 2/3 up the building which is also in the clouds, am looking down on a smoldering city
>The level I'm on is some sort of research lab with 3 cryogenic pods, 2 are occupied, it feels like I should be in the 3rd
>See aliens start coming towards me and I think they want to put me in the last cryogenic tube
>AK47 out of nowhere in my hands, bash the everliving shit out of one of the aliens
>Run towards window and jump through

break

>next thing I remember is clearing museum-like buildings of zombies with a full-auto infinite-mag ak47 that fire bullets the size of Legos that were made out of wood

Then I got cornered by a bunch of zombies and right as I was going to get eaten I woke up.

That's my best in a loooooong time.
>>
>>28105876
>dreams about finding out you were enrolled in a class you didn't know about and never did anything for at the end of the semester and it's too late to drop out of
>>
My dreams aren't entierly lucid, but when I'm in them I have a pretty good control of my actions and they're vivid and I ran remember a bit back. The other day I met the devil in my dream. I didn't know he was he was just talking to my family and looked like a bearded old man when I realized it was the devil. I left the room which took me outside into the city somewhere and I woke up a few minutes later.
>>
a harem of lolis sitting on my face
>>
File: 1460766207341.jpg (67 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460766207341.jpg
67 KB, 640x640
>most dreams have weird mc escher tier buildings in modified hometown
>laws of physic don't apply
>take place at night
>have ex school oneitis who looks like pic related
>get to explore weird dream world
wish I could be put in a coma for the rest of my life
>>
>>28106372
Fuck that one is horrible.
>>
>>28105794
>be me
>11
>fall asleep
>lucid dream
>fuckyes.jpg
>immediately kms
>>
>>28105794
All of my dreams (nightmares) always happen before something bad (personally or in the real world) occurs. I had dreamed of loved ones dying only to find out the next morning that they have passed away. I had dreams about explosions and I wake up to hear news od terrorist attacks. Its very unsettling why my dreams are so prophetic in nature. I have a hard time sleepying because I dont want to have these nightmares anymore.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.