[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your bloodline extends for thousands of generations >ends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: 1460512133768s.jpg (14 KB, 250x214) Image search: [Google]
1460512133768s.jpg
14 KB, 250x214
Your bloodline extends for thousands of generations
>ends with you

JUST
>>
>>28105335

It doesn't though, you haven't got one straight bloodline, it goes off in all sorts of different directions.
You could almost say it's like a tree, a family tree even.
>>
>>28105405
If you go back, your father only had one father, who only had one father etc.

You will reach our universal common ancestor eventually.
>>
File: 1413765740573.jpg (21 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
1413765740573.jpg
21 KB, 231x244
>brother and sister both married with kids
>tfw the bloodline continues despite being a KV
>>
>>28105335
>brother is going to have kids
>tfw didn't get to extinguish my bloodline (and all bloodlines, but you know you gotta start small) like I wanted
>tfw 50% of my DNA might not get passed on, but maybe roughly 25% of it will (though I know there can be a lot of variance) just because my brother decides to reproduce
>tfw there will be someone out there who is 25% me
>and that's not even counting cousins and shit, who will probably reproduce, leaving (again, a rough estimate) clones that are 12.5% me to roam the earth
>tfw the show will go on even though it needs to stop now

Fuck

Even if humans were extinguished, though, some other animal would evolve to achieve sentience again so I guess it wouldn't do much
>>
>>28105436

Yes, what is your point? There are still plenty of people of your "Bloodline" still out there even if you don't have kids.

Henry VIII or whoever the fuck isn't sitting up in heaven saying "God fucking damn it my bloodline ends with this autist". Because there are literally hundreds of thousands of people on the planet who are his descendants.
>>
And thank God, when I kill myself it'll not only be me but every child I would have had if I lived, it's like hating myself to the millionth degree
>>
>>28105464
a good feel

older sister has it covered for me
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wal-q0Wny8c
>>
Does anyone else sit and think about all the missed opportunities you've had with girls, and how they could have resulted in entire human lives had you not fucked up ever so slightly?

Like there were people who were going to be born who have been snuffed out of existence because you made one tiny mistake in approaching a girl.
Or maybe even girls you've flat out rejected who you could have had kids with. Like you've just chosen to not create a human life who would have existed if it weren't for you being choosy in what kind of vagina you like to stick your dick in.

I don't know man this shit keeps me up at night.
>>
>>28105498
He had children, so his bloodline will go on. My bloodline ends with me if I don't have children. Are you that retarded?
>>
File: 12815498.jpg (60 KB, 300x364) Image search: [Google]
12815498.jpg
60 KB, 300x364
>>28105571
yea i was shy as fuck in hs but i used to be out going and confident before i got mad acne and puberty turned me into a loser

now im a beta
>>
>>28105335
yeah good riddance to bad rubbish. My genes are shit anyway
>>
>>28105598

Yes, but you have cousins and second cousins who have your genes who will also have kids.

"Your" bloodline is dying out no matter what unless you are planning on cloning yourself.
>>
File: 1461379294230.jpg (55 KB, 492x800) Image search: [Google]
1461379294230.jpg
55 KB, 492x800
>>28105571
Tfw we could be manipulated by a higher power into not having kids since that might trigger an Armaegeddon.
>>
>>28105660
They have my relatives genes, not my genes. MY bloodline ends with me unless I have children. You should be able to understand this.
>>
>>28105335
Wait, why does this matter to you? What is to be availed by the continuatuon of human existence aside from.... the continuation of human existence? This is purposeless, there is no goal that is achieved by doing this.
Be glad that you aren't continuing the cycle, for it would only cause more meaningless suffering.

Besides, the fact that you weren't intelligent enough to realize this on your own should serve as proof that your genes weren't fit to breed anyways.
>>
>>28105712

What the fuck do you mean by YOUR bloodline autismo?
You realise you get your genes from your family right? There no such thing as your unique blood line.

You understand genetics in the same way a fucking 11th Century King does.
>>
>>28105769
This is high school biology. It's your line of descent on a pedigree. Every person can trace a paternal or maternal bloodline. That line will end with them if they do not procreate.

If you respond with some kind of non-understanding comment I'm going to assume you're trolling at this point.
>>
>>28105748
someone from /pol/ will be along shortly to give you an answer about how it's your responsibility to produce white children to protect against the onslaught of niggers, and a bunch of other bullshit in that vein.
>>
File: 23.png (5 KB, 472x90) Image search: [Google]
23.png
5 KB, 472x90
>>>>28105796 again

Pic related, and also everyone's bloodline will be unique.
>>
>>28105796

Those lines go off in all sorts of different directions and don't just result in one person.

You dying without having kids will not be remarkable in the slightest. You will be a single dead end alongside dozens of other lines that originated from the same people which continued on.
>>
File: 1428158100007.jpg (20 KB, 259x253) Image search: [Google]
1428158100007.jpg
20 KB, 259x253
>>28105335
>tfw have beautiful sisters who are datings chads

Makes me happy. the bloodline will continue with beautiful spawns
>>
>>28105830
I know, but you know what? They never actually provide reasoning as to why this is important. They just say, "NIGGERS" or "MUH ANCESTORS" over and over like a traumatized child. So these types of "arguments" may as well not even exist.
>>
>>28105840
It's not that my ancestors genes won't propagate, but that mine won't.

Forget the word bloodline, my genes end with me if I do not have kids. There are genes unique to me that my parents do not have but that can be passed onto my children. You know this if you understand meiosis.
>>
>>28105335
You are far from the first genetic dead end in your family tree and you won't be the last

Calm down
>>
Oh well. Knowing my parents and relatives it deserves to end.
>>
>like the idea of passing on part of myself through kids
>can't stand actual kids
>would probably be a shitty parent
>>
>>28105335
Fortunately for my parents I have siblings, so it won't end the second I inevitably kill myself.
>>
>tfw two chad counsies, one stacy sister and 3 stacies counsins
I'm fine bro, I might be the biggest loser of the family, but it's not gonna end because of me.
>>
>>28106465
I hear this alot
Here's the truth, bucko:

>It's not that you don't like KIDS
>It's that you don't like OTHER PEOPLE'S KIDS (nobody does tbqh)

When you have your own kids, it's an entirely different experience. Why do you think some of these NEETs are STILL being taken care of by their parents? That love is too strong man, it's a bond that is unimaginable if done right
>>
>>28105335
Technically it never ends fegt
>>
>>28106690
Should I be a parent if i can't stand all of my kid's friends though?
>>
>My dad married a black girl
>Had me and my older sister
>I turned into a robot
>My sister turned into a dyke
>My Aryan cousin is married and has a normal functioning family

I can just feel how relieved my ancestors are.
>>
>not being happy your bloodline is ending
except mine isn't because my brother's getting married and will probably have a kid or two. i hope not. i really don't want to be that creepy uncle who doesn't leave the house. i doubt my brother will even mention me to his kids. i'll probably never see them.
>>
>tfw I wish I could live a normal life
>tfw think that humanity will be wiped out this century anyway
Why have children if it's all going to end anyway?
>>
>>28106983
pop out some kids and tell them to fix it, like our parents did
>>
>>28107080
Is that really ethical though? I mean, what if I'm just bringing them into a life of suffering?
>>
>>28107152
>Is that really ethical though?
kek, no. but was it really ethical to have kids in the time period from 2005-2016. not really senpai. this world is fucked, but hey they kid you pop out my just be the genius who can save us
>>
>>28107252
I guess you're right. Good luck with finding your baby mama.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.