[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>parents have their friend over >everyone is being loud
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1461545135782.png (96 KB, 612x491) Image search: [Google]
1461545135782.png
96 KB, 612x491
>parents have their friend over
>everyone is being loud and obnoxious
>tfw can't get food or water or they'll try to talk to me
>>
Used to feel that way until I said "fuck it, my home I do whatever the fuck I please".
Go to the bathroom naked and if they talk to you fart on their faces. That'll teach them to leave you alone.
>>
File: 1458645810045s.jpg (2 KB, 71x75) Image search: [Google]
1458645810045s.jpg
2 KB, 71x75
>>28105168
Go get your food and don't make eye contact with anyone. LOOK AWAY ANON, LOOK AWAY
>>
whenever they try to talk to you scream loudly, theyll think youre a tard and leave you alone
>>
i used to have this problem but now i leave alone thankfully
you've got to set boundaries
just because you live there doesn't mean they can start a conversation with you
after all, you didn't invite them, it was someone else
do your thing anon, this is your house too in a way
you have a right to go grab whatever junk food you're craving without stopping to talk to them about your life
so you go there, be polite and just say hello, nothing else
how are you, fine, don't ask how they are
any questions they ask, just give a short answer
you can do it anon
tell us how it goes
>>
they're gone now so it's ok
but thanks anons
>>
>>28105767
no anon
you have to promise us
you'll stop avoiding leaving the room
just because of some stupid guests
next time, you do it!
>>
>>28105829
ok I'll remember that
thank you
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.