[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh wow, would you look at the time! Looks like your two days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
File: comfy pepe 4.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 4.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Oh wow, would you look at the time! Looks like your two days of freedom are coming to an end. Better start that bedtime ritual and take that sleep aid. Otherwise, you won't be able to get to sleep tonight since you ruined your sleeping pattern trying to cram in as much freetime as possible.
>>
Lucky me I work warehouse hours 12/hr shifts. That means schedules are shit retarted and I have from friday to Tuesday off.
>>
Jokes on you, I just lost my job. No waking up for me.
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>28105167
>Lucky me I work warehouse hours 12/hr shifts
>>
>>28105117
Jokes on you I worked straight through the weekend
>>
File: feelkawaii.gif (8 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feelkawaii.gif
8 KB, 645x773
>>28105167
Same
Night shifts are the best too
>>
>>28105117
Silly NEET; tomorrow is ANZAC day. Everyone has a long weekend for ANZAC day.
>>
I just recently starting working another job at UPS and it is absolutely terrible unloading so many packages. Mr. Goldstein's henchmen is there recording how long it takes you to do each truck and calls for another to move into its place as soon as you can see the wall so you have as little time in between as possible. On top of it all i have to get up at 3 am. I am close to ending it. I did not go to college 4 years for this
>>
>graduating school with 2 degrees
>75k starting
welp, looks like I'll have money to enjoy myself, plus a very good paid vacation plan
Anon, I'll be putting more into my "fun" money account than you get in neetbux.
>>
File: 1436287533832.jpg (30 KB, 366x440) Image search: [Google]
1436287533832.jpg
30 KB, 366x440
tfw parents just died and I inherited all their money, so now I can sit around being a neet indefinitely
>>
>tfw you take ambien and tranquilizers to sleep on time but it don't work
>tfw you're tired as fuck in the in the middle of the afternoon and you take three espresso and oranjuice and it doesn't work either
you don't know how good you bastards have it
>>
File: MAKEITSTOP.jpg (177 KB, 1057x582) Image search: [Google]
MAKEITSTOP.jpg
177 KB, 1057x582
GO AWAY! GO AWAY! GO AWAY!

PLEASE! NO MORE!
>>
File: WAKEY WAKEY WAGECUCK.gif (812 KB, 375x310) Image search: [Google]
WAKEY WAKEY WAGECUCK.gif
812 KB, 375x310
Hahaha, those silly wageslaves. Get back to work or I'm telling Mr. Goldstein!
>>
>>28105206
The are cool as well. It's like I have the whole day to myself after some rest in the morning.
>>
The thing that normies always perceive as wrong is the art of NEET. Although a normie would view your average NEET as a dirty unemployed bum, there is actually much more to them that meets the eye. They are actually living their lives better than you ever will.

While you have to abide by a schedule and must work every day or you will be fired, the NEET has all the time in the world. To a NEET, another day is a day where they can do whatever they want without anyone bringing them down.

So really, fuck off normies, were living the good life.
>>
File: tumblr_o1obv5lBQN1v0pigno1_500.jpg (46 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1obv5lBQN1v0pigno1_500.jpg
46 KB, 409x409
I watch the nhl game atm. Then some well earned shut eye time, 9 hours will do for me. I dont even remember last time woke up to an alarm clock. Probably going to get some kebab/pizza later at the evening then
>>
>>28105798
Just stop replying, man. Rusing people is literally all they live for.
>>
How do you guys get money to exist comfortably? With all this bragging you'll have to telmw how the fuck you do it
>>
File: 1461329255003.jpg (48 KB, 253x229) Image search: [Google]
1461329255003.jpg
48 KB, 253x229
>>28107000
what do you mean? in scandinavia welfare pays almost as well as minimum wage job
>>
>>28107034
So you get rent, Internet, food, plumbing, heating, and all that shit? I heard Finland is soon to have a basic income law soon
>>
>>28105117
>Better start that bedtime ritual and take that sleep aid. Otherwise, you won't be able to get to sleep tonight since you ruined your sleeping pattern trying to cram in as much freetime as possible.

thats literally what i did

you watching me brah?
>>
Hold on NEET, I'm creating a daily routine in order to make myself more productive. I go to bed at 10:30 every day anyway, got 18 minutes before I hit the sack.
>>
wagie here, weekends go by in the blink of an eye

>friday
>after work, drink myself into a stupor and pass out
>saturday
>only true day off, goes by quick as shit because i'm finally free and having fun
>sunday
>the dream is over and monday morning is staring me right back in the face, basically spend the whole day anxious for tomorrow

i want to get on social security so bad
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>>28105117
You are so pathetic, childish and so in denial about your miserable existence that you need to bring others down. Literally end yourself.
>>
>>28108486
>inb4 wagies btfo
>>
>>28108486
kek. wagies btfo.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.