[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be born >life sucks >want to kill self >I have to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.gif (182 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
182 KB, 500x279
>be born
>life sucks
>want to kill self
>I have to go through the immense discomfort of killing myself and causing pain/guilt to my family

fucking why
>>
File: adf.png (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
adf.png
42 KB, 400x400
I know that feel bro

I just want to leave

I don't want to be here anymore
>>
File: vietnam_wall_soldier_edited3.jpg (23 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
vietnam_wall_soldier_edited3.jpg
23 KB, 350x262
>>28105212
>>28105028
>Get me off this shitty ride please.
>>
Shut the fuck up and get back in the life robot
>>
>>28105028
That's your mind's way of saying that it wants to live. If you want to disappear, gather the bare minimum of belongings and begin wandering. Do whatever you want. Worst case scenario, you die, which is what you wanted in the first place.
>>
I used to be suicidal but for the last month life has been really pleasant and now I just wanna be alive.
I don't know if we're all gonna make it, but you're probably too young to lose all hope. I was miserable for a long time and I've finally found a share of happiness, and at this point I could say it was all worth it.
I don't intend to brag, but when you find what you want you look back at all that pain and suffering you went through and you're thankful that it got you to where you are now.
>>
I want to believe that when I die I'll simply reincarnate as a new person but with much better odds this time.

Aiming for a rich, skinny white chick next time.
>>
File: 1461207484373.jpg (38 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1461207484373.jpg
38 KB, 960x720
>want to suicide
>worried I'll fuck up my karma and end up in the hungry ghost hell
JUST
>>
>>28105028
Life doesn't suck. humanity suck.
>>
>>28105838
I don't care who I am in the next life(if such a thing exists) as long as I'm happy

Odds are I won't even be from this planet
>>
this is one thing you just have to do for yourself
this is the one time you need act in your own interest, and stop living for the sake of others
if this is what you want, take it anon
>>
>>28105903
I think that our souls are bound to this world, personally. Then again everyone can believe whatever they want.
>>
>>28105028
Lol @ not killing yourself because of your parents

when I do it, it'll be a massive fuck you to them.
>>
>>28105880
>worried I'll fuck up my karma and end up in the hungry ghost hell
heh
>>
Why do you guys care about that detail? You'd be dead.
>>
>tfw seasonal depression so I get like this from March to June
Spring is hell, how do I keep doing it?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.