[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Reminder: Whites cant be robots.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Cannot be. There is absolutely no upside to being a non-Tyrone black. None whatsoever.

>Non-white women automatically see you as superior (regardless of whether this is true or not)
>A white man could be a poor loser in his own country but will be high status in a non-western country on the strength of his race
>Can be poor, ugly, skinny, fat, nerd, anything and will STILL have your pick of asians and black women.
>Asians/Indians/Latino's/Mixed Race women actively despise black men. So there's about 1 billion black men across the world you dont have to worry about at all.
>Asians hate asian men, there's another 1.5 billion asian men across the world you don't have to compete with.
>Add in another 500 million Indians you can IGNORE, considering any Indian woman would pick a cystic IT support nerd over even a bollywood male lead actor
>Even if I was a rich successful black man, with a net worth in the millions, I'd still would only have reached the social status of a white Internet Cafe assistant in the eyes of women.

As a white male you literally have your pick of any single race of of woman, who all think you are inherently superior to every other race regardless of whether you indeed are or not.

You are more attractive, wealthier, smarter, more educated...(EVEN IF YOU ARENT, YOU SOMEHOW ARE IN WOMENS EYES).

Black men are nothing to women. A black woman could land herself a black multi-millionaire mining magnate with Jewish contacts and she'd leave him in a heartbeat for a neet who cosplays and browses /V/ in his sparetime.

This is why you cannot be robots. If you are white and lonely, CHANGE the race of woman you like simple.
>>
>Change the race of women you like
But.. You just made a long post about every race liking white men...
>>
>>28104964
Saw a white man with a black woman and a half breed kid last night at the grocery store. Was shocked and slightly angry that this faggot put his seed into a nigger and brought more of these pests into the world. Then I see ANOTHER white man black woman couple today. Fucking shit.
>>
As a black dude i disagree. whites can definitely be robots. I think if you are a virgin you automatically qualify. Plus honestly even though i agree its easier to get with slutty black women and cum dumpster Filipinos when you are white, is that really an accomplishment? I dont think so and if you are an attractive white dude you could prob do better. Plus if you are a rich black get /fit/ and ilyou can get women as long as you dont live in hicksville. Tyrone gets more girls only if you are poor but if you are rich and /fit/ you can get bitches
>>
>>28104964
can we stop these race baiting threads. seriously
>>
>>28104964
>mixed race women despise black men
g8 b8
>>
Blacks aren't intelligent enough to be robots. Profound despair is out of their reach.
>>
File: 1446784735766.gif (2 MB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
1446784735766.gif
2 MB, 160x120
>>28104964
>Black men are nothing to women. A black woman could land herself a black multi-millionaire mining magnate with Jewish contacts and she'd leave him in a heartbeat for a neet who cosplays and browses /V/ in his sparetime.
KEK now I know this is bait. Black women are obsolete. They are ugly and loud and just all around bad evil people black men HATE black women thats why they always leave them for women of other races.
This thread was created by a ugly black woman to get black women and I HOPE she does because black women are disgusting good for nothing abominations that ruin the lives of everybody they are with.
Black women never get rich black guys all black women can get is the ugly broke ass niggas nobody wants. Black men that have money of good looks always go for white, Latin, or Asian women they are all better then ugly ass black women.
I honestly feel sorry for the guy that is desperate and ugly enough to settle for a black woman. Even black men don't want black women learn from our mistakes as a black community black women are fucking shit.
>mfw a black woman says she likes white guys
>>
>>28106986
You don't like black women because you can't get black women booboo we need a better kind of man then you faggot.
>>
>>28105622
Robots aren't intelligent which is why they're robots
>>
>>28104964
Look at that bitch's cheek
She's got a 5 o clock shadow
>>
>>28107146
mad knee-gress detected. You're just mad because no one wants to put their willy up your stinky horse pussy.
>>
File: 4583903945.png (668 KB, 1446x922) Image search: [Google]
4583903945.png
668 KB, 1446x922
>>28105546
Jews are behind it
>>
>>28104964
>being this deluded
go outside sometime dude. and stop race baiting and make a real thread
>>
>>28105622
this is a defense mechanism depressed people use to feel better. Depression is in fact linked to LOW IQ.
>>28105546
Go to any board on 4chan. It won't take long to find a thread about niggers. Niggers are this sites ultimate obsession
>>
>>28105417
Why wouId you care?
>>
It's true most of you are lazy fucks. If you went out hit on asian girls one would eventually say yes.
>>
>>28105417
>being this much of a puzzlenigger
>>
>>28107478
Yeah why are people on 4chan so obsessed with blacks? On /pol/ there are even people who save pictures of black dicks on their hard drive to make "anti-cuck" infographs.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.