[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why people are so fucking retarded in multiplayer game? common
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Robot.jpg (89 KB, 503x352) Image search: [Google]
Robot.jpg
89 KB, 503x352
Why people are so fucking retarded in multiplayer game?

common sense just disappear when they start their game?
>>
>playing mmo or something
>playstyle is always adapted for solo play
>need to be in a party for some reason or another
>get booted or bitched at because I don't understand how to play the role that I'm implicitly supposed to be playing
>>
play heroes of the storm if you want to be baffled by decisionmaking in online games
>>
>>28104957
They just are. Literally everybody in game with you is retarded except for you. This applies to everyone.
>>
Left 4 Dead 2 makes me hate normies just because its an exact representation of their thought processes

>Someone lags behind? Better leave them! I can still win the game as long as all the other players are dead!
>Someone has been caught by a special infected and literally can't do anything? Better deal with my small immediate issues with regular zombies first
>Oh look, a medkit and a defribilator... I'll take the medkit in case I get injured, fuck reviving people
>Oh no, that guy is down! There's some zombies near him! Better leave him behind!

Like, jesus fucking christ, have any kind of thought process. All they want to see is the 'win' screen. They don't want to keep anyone but themselves alive despite it being a co op game
>>
>>28105459
All of this.

>figure I'd be nice and help somebody/everybody since it's supposed to be common courtesy
>do so several times since they're retarded and/or played online before playing single player
>eventually I get snared or Jockeyed or something
>they run ahead and leave me to die
>>
>>28105504
Its sort of sad sometimes.

Especially near the end of a level where they stay inside the saferoom and you're downed outside and they just wait for you to die from behind the closed door
>>
>>28104957
its your own fault for not having friends to queue with loser!
>>
>>28105459
Fuck I hate this shit!

>low on health, see some pills/medkit
>teammate grabs it and keeps it for themselves
>they're on 90+ health

Fuck the people who play this game.
>>
>>28105698
>>28105504
>>28105459

God forbid a tank appears. If it chases you they are fucking out of there as quickly as possible

also
>let me just shoot this boomer near you and then not protect you as you get blinded by the bile
>>
>>28105698
>>28105846
>sometimes get caught by a Smoker
>two players stand around and help up an incapped person that's taking no damage while I'm caught and getting attacked by multiple zombies
>>
>>28105846
>area with a lot of car alarms
>let me spray wildly with my weapon
>hit every car and not a single zombie
>complains when they go down

Or how about when you're playing as Infected and the guy playing as Boomer spawns at the back of the map and spends 20 minutes running to the survivors only to die instantly without booming on anyone.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.