[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize that you are a bot basically because you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
When did you realize that you are a bot basically because you are just weak?

It's not because we are attractive or unattractive, stupid or smart, rich or poor.

Ugly kids had plenty of girls in school. They were aggressive and dominant. We are weak and submissive.

When was the first time you stopped listening to your instincts and urges and began to live inside your head or drowned your emotions until you became dead inside? When was the first time a girl or an aggressive alpha spat in your face and you let it pass? And slowly you came to accept you fate. At some point you made a horrible, horrible decision. You subconsciously decided that you are unworthy of girls, as if they are better than you.

We are the equivalent of indigenous peoples who get driven till near extinction by more evolved people because of weakness. Sure we can make up all kinds of excuses: "They are evil! They are barbaric! They don't know what real happiness is."

But at the end of the day you could be as smart as Einstein, you will remain weak.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 699x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 699x650
>>28104709
You might be right.

A lot of things happened that shattered me in the inside gradually to the point of complete destruction.

Now, I gave up. I stopped socializing, live only for myself my parents. Clothes, haircuts and all the other bullshit to make myself look good are meaningless to me since I refuse to get invloved with roasties and have to endure that terrible pain again.

We are born to suffer.
>>
The worst thing? Your parents probably loved you less because you were so non-aggressive as a child. And because of that you had lower self-esteem.

We let everyone down. Our parents, our genes, ourselves. We could have been more aggressive when it wasn't late. Not it's too late.
>>
>>28104883

now it's too late*
>>
>>28104709
I'm a bot because I don't care about anything, OP
If I feigned strength it would be purposeless except to appease people like you who seem to care so much about the affairs of others not being in line with your worldview that you're willing to make broad generalizations that belittle the people around you. And that is far weaker, from my perspective, than the weakness you see in me as I am.
>>
>>28104709
I agree with this. It's all relative shit but there's no doubt that the meme of the masses set the standard. I was always an emotional, strange, sensitive person. There's nothing inheritently wrong with those qualities, but we are the products of evolution. A lot of people forget that evolution has no particular projectory. It only favors what works under the current conditions. Current conditions for most of the world are selecting against intelligence because it's not necessary with easy access to food water and shelter
>>
>>28104972
Oh sorry, I didn't read the whole thing at first. I thought you were just another trolling "normalfag". Okay well I still think most of what I said stands but cut out the "you're belittling us" part.

Sorry. I got defensive without really thinking.
>>
>>28104972

OP here.

>I'm a bot because I don't care about anything, OP

I agree. So am I. Why the fuck should you roam the street as a kid and socialize with random fucks or fight other kids and become athlethic when you can sit in your cozy room and have access to plenty of vidya/the internet or fap?

I think most of the "alpha" or aggressive kids did that shit because they had no choice. Their fathers beat them up and send them outside to play on the street. It's inevitable that you become a predatory like your dad who bullies other kids or starts fucking girls very young.
>>
File: 1439910894023.jpg (67 KB, 749x609) Image search: [Google]
1439910894023.jpg
67 KB, 749x609
This is 100% true.

But in this society you don't even need to have power. Lying. You can just pretend that you have power and most people will believe it. No one really wants to get into trouble.

I mean, Anons can't just lie to girls when getting asked if they are virgins, so they can't lose their virginity. All it takes is saying "'I'm not a virgin" and bam. Done deal.

I'm a pretty good liar so I realized this earlier.

I believe robots are the people who can see through all the bullshit, so they don't want to be a part of it. They understand intuitively since they are kids that most friendships are bullshit. Dating is bullshit. It's all smoke and mirrors.

I can fully understand not wanting to be part of this web of lies and facades, but if you're not it you will always be an outcast.Eventually you either lie you way in or you'll die a crazy hobo.
>>
>>28105245
I disagree. I think it's their temperament and the effects of having siblings. Did you grow up with siblings? It's brutal and vicious and they project thone experiences on others because it's normal to them.
>>
>>28105257
I half agree with this.
If you lie, you'll end up contradicting yourself sooner or later. I've found best to hide. To play mysterious guy.
If asked if I'm a virgin, I'd say "why do you wanna know?" or something like that. Hell maybe even say "yes I am, do you wanna take my virginity?" in an ironic tone so they don't think I'm actually saying the truth even though I am.

People don't actually give a fuck, anyways. They don't wanna hear you talk about yourself, they just wanna tell you about their lives so you can validate them. But you gotta at least be strong enough to keep it up, cause it does hurt being a complete fake of a person just to get along with other people.
>>
>>28105511

No I didn't but I agree that it might be an important factor. Kids with siblings always struck me as more barbaric/more egoistic/more untrustworthy.

And then those fucks project their inner depravity onto us single children and think we were the spoiled. I never asked for fucking anything. Without siblings you can't say: "X has that, I need that too!" or come up with elaborate schemes and plots or dodge blame and responsibility.

Being a single child was both wonderful, and horror.
>>
>>28104709
your post just made me realize how I lost my kv out of sheer luck and normie trickery

she's slipping away

I'm weak
>>
>>28104709
Bullshit, i am someone who's prone to anger and that only led me to have more problems
>>
File: 1457830568620.png (239 KB, 1581x609) Image search: [Google]
1457830568620.png
239 KB, 1581x609
Who /underground man/ here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtYzy7qWTMI
>>
Of course, our physical realm is stratified by levels of energy, conceptually it makes since that being "weak" socially (literally having the strength to keep up a persona, or the wit to read and manipulate people) leads to weak relationships, but then again we all die alone, so at some point you'll be relying on something other than "power" to keep your peace
>>
>>28105635
You lie and you get contradicted?
Why is that?

The thing is that you want to lie about anything, no matter if it benefits you or not.

I spread so many lies about myself that I am like a fluid being. I know what I am and this is enough to keep me happy. Lieing is great, seriously, there is nothing greater than the personas you get and the storys you create colliding, and you being just like, yyeeeah this is also true, why should I lie about a thing that does not benefit me, when it really does. Because those lies are creating a huge ass amor around you, if you act like a douche, it is me acting, if i am nice, it is too. Nothing can really touch me.

Just loyality really gets me all the time, it is the one act i deeply respect. Honesty, i do not care.

About my virginity, it is the same, I do not care what I really am. For some people I am a virgin for others I am not. And I like it that way. Just tell the best story you can come up with, it does not matter who benefits from it, actually just dont make it yourself.

The "I am, do you want to help me fix it" - line is great though, used it one time in the past, actually worked out.

>>28105665
This is an Americunt complaining about his life to a 3rd world kid.
Seriously, siblings are in a war, and yeah we fucking fight for all the shit ofc we are more harsh.

You are spoiled, and siblings ae more egoistic.
>>
>>28105635
>People don't actually give a fuck, anyways. They don't wanna hear you talk about yourself, they just wanna tell you about their lives so you can validate them.

This reminds me of something. I was always the listener and people just hung out with me so they could tell me all about their amazing, dynamic lives. This was literally like that since first grade. I rarely talked about myself, but what is more amazing retrospectively is that nobody ever fucking asked or took an interest. I was like the submissive sidekick of some superhero.

Friendship my fucking ass. And if you're down in the social hierarchy even those people won't bother anymore.
>>
>>28105774
I'm more /raskolnikov/ than anything
Horrible guilt at all times and I can o ly switch from cold, logical, disconnected to all out sobbing on my knees for forgiveness, my absolvement is self destruction
>>
>>28105992
Gather those storys and spit them out.
The best stories of those are now yours. Welcome to the outside of the pyramid, you stepped behind it.
>>
>>28105917
I guess it depends on the person's style. I decided to just not talk about myself as long as I can help it and just talk about other people like >>28105992 says, except I try to take the role of a leader instead the sidekick. The guy who knows everything about everyone but no one knows anything about him. You can be a pathetic fuck but when you know everyone's weakness and no one knows yours, you'll seem the strongest, and appearances often matter more than reality.
>>
>>28106095

This can backfire when you become the antisocial weirdo who allegedly thinks he's better than everyone else. I had more friends and more enemies than most people. Strangely every single fuck in school thought he had to have some kind of special connection to me. People became my enemies, because I didn't call them back after we hanged out. People I never even heard of hated the fuck out of me. Being "popular" without being alpha is absolutely useless and generates more trouble than is worth. Every single alpha person will try to kick your ass because you are a threat.

When you are stuck between the nerds and the jocks and BOTH hate you because you betrayed them... it's a feeling nobody should ever endure.

And the reason is simple: I honestly never gave two fucks about anything social in my entire life.

I went to school without the smallest expectation, some people were nice and I reciprocated their niceness and then they wanted to hang out with me. But when I was alone in my room I honestly never thought about other people, they just didn't exist.
>>
>>28106095
Huh thats pretty much the same thing as mine, but yours has a flaw. My amor is lies, and there are countless, and they are easily dismissed. If truth about you comes out, there is no denieing, with me it is just like, yeeah I told that story, because I wanted to try out if it cirkles.

Strangely enough the people trust me like crazy. I , mean I tell them I lie in all, at least i say I like to exagerate, but I am still the person of trust.

I admit though that your way is the morally better.

I am just fucked up and found out that if you only care for 3 people, my way is easier to handle and juggle.
>>
The thing I struggle with now is not so much bitterness and jealousy anymore, but a complete lack of purpose.

If I'm never going to have kids or make a mark on society, why am I here? Why do I work? Why do I save my money?

I'm meant for a different world than this. A more savage world, a more real world than this. What we have here is an abomination, literally inhuman. And the weakest people are able to do well because they have surrendered what it is to really be a lifeform, and the truly, mentally, strong people suffer because they can not shed these traits.

God, I want society to collapse.
>>
>>28104709
I'm not weak. I was the wrong kind of ugly
>>
>>28106339
Fuck which way is morally better. The method that benefits you the most is the best, regardless of what others might think.
Now, I do chose to reveal some things. It's all calculated. I passively reveal outstanding characteristics about me and keep it low profile, so when a negative truth leaks out it evens out with what I chose to reveal and keeps me neutral.

I guess it all comes down to what is easier to handle for each individual. I couldn't be a liar cause I'm terrible at lying, but I'm good at hiding. That's why I do what I do.
>>
>>28106463
That is ok, it is actually something I respect, I could not handle it this way.

The thing about lying is that most lies are too flawless, they need a downside. You can not win in a lie, there must be something that is nagging on you, a thing people peek on, and are amused about. This distracts them from the lie that you put out there creating your perfect world.

But if you did something, admit it. Learn from Trump, he is a stupid cunt, but he admits all. If he was not that prominently stupid, he would actually be a presidential canidate really considered succeeding. Because people do not expect you saying you failed, and you get double respect.

You did not care to do homework: You did not forget it, you tried and failed, but you are working on it.

Boom pathetic lie turns into a story they actually want to belief.

My computer has no key for the f between c and b so this becomes annoying, next reply, f only.
>>
>>28106348

>why am I here?

To exercise your free will and be free. Period. Something which doesn't exist can't be free.

As long as I have my own free will any suffering is justified.

Just like a nation has to suffer and defend her sovereignty with her blood, a truly free person will always suffers because he isn't an automatic robot like others who thinks only in terms of materialism and reproduction.
>>
>>28106348
There's a Thomas Ligotti book with your name on it, Anon. I know you'd enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBca33v8oGM
>>
The strong should fear the weak because the weak have something to prove.
>>
>>28104883
Wait, you're breaking up here, since when do your parents want you to be bullies.
>>
>>28106798
Since efer.
It is just something we do not speak about.
>>
>>28105917

Tell me again how always having someone to talk to and share the blame is fucking war?

Do you realize that your parents can treat you any way they fucking want and you can't do anything about it, let alone remember it without a sibling?

Behavior which would spark rebellion and protest with a sibling does nothing with a single child because you don't even fucking know you are being abused/neglected. You think it's normal.

Siblings can raise their parents and change them. It's a dual effort. When you are alone you can't do fucking anything. Can never bring your friends home? Well, too fucking bad, what do you want to do? She just has to bribe you with some stupid menial shit like a sandwich and you forgot the whole thing. With siblings you can actually fight for your rights.
>>
File: chinese guy.jpg (153 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
chinese guy.jpg
153 KB, 1280x720
>>28104709
First of all, define weakness, and define strength.
>>
>>28104709
Bullshit. I'm not weak at all. Most women, and even men cower in fear when I approach.

There's one thing that makes you a bot: An ugly face. You can't fix that.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.