[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Spring objectively the best season?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: spring.jpg (363 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
spring.jpg
363 KB, 1440x900
Why is Spring objectively the best season?
>>
It's not.
The bugs start coming out, the weather's a jumblefuck, it's allergy season, and it's aesthetic is the most plain one there is
>>
The days are beautiful, and it smells nice outside, but the bugs are a bitch.
>>
I like winter more desu
>>
>>28104672
Rekt.

I actually like late spring/early summer weather, though. The rainy season makes the air smell like earth and that's always how I imagine vampires smell. Like the cool ones from who bury themselves at dawn
>>
I used to say winter was my favorite time, I have no idea what the fuck I was talking about, the darkness is completely claustrophobic and slash wrist inducing, when it's pitch black at 4pm, jesus..

Spring is amazing, greenery is coming out of the wood works, you really underestimate how seeing foliage can lift your mood, then there is longer lighting hours too. Also the temperature is pretty much perfect, sunny days aren't too hot and are comfy enough to go out in whatever attire you wish.
>>
File: are you kidding me.jpg (32 KB, 358x511) Image search: [Google]
are you kidding me.jpg
32 KB, 358x511
>>28104725
>that's always how I imagine vampires smell
>>
Late summer, early fall master race here.

>leaves turn from green to orange
>it's warm, but not to the point where you go around sweating all the time
>evenings and nights are cool, meaning that you can be outside and not get eaten by mosquitos
>>
File: the more you know.png (248 KB, 615x447) Image search: [Google]
the more you know.png
248 KB, 615x447
>>28104725
>The rainy season makes the air smell like earth

It's called 'petrichor'
>>
Rain in spring is the best
>>
winter and summer are shite
>>
Pre-daylight savings time Autumn is actually best season.
The sun's out to like 8, it's beautiful outside, bugs start setting up camp for winter, kids start going back to school, weather's a cool in between of hot as cold, night's are crisp and comfy
It's genuinely perfect, seriously find a flaw, you can't
>>
File: evening.jpg (216 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
evening.jpg
216 KB, 800x600
>>28104764
This was me. I used to love Winter, and while I still love the holiday season, the rest of the time it feels incredibly depressing to me. It gets dark too fast, the trees are bare, and it never snows where I live anyway, so everything just looks dead.

Meanwhile in Spring and Summer, I get regular thunderstorms which are comfy af, and the evenings are long and I love opening my windows during the evening to let the cool breeze in and I can hear the rustle of leaves and the locust. It's 10/10.

Fall is okay too but Winter has become my least favorite season
>>
>>28104641
That's not how you spell "worst season".

Winter is fine. Snow is pretty, warm jackets are comfy, it's dark out longer. And normies complain about it, which is nice. Summer is fine. I can deal with it being warm instead of cold, and it is more pleasant if you want to do things outside.

Spring is neither one thing nor another. All the trees are dead and barren like winter, but the snow is gone. The whole landscape is dreary and barren. It's cloudy and rainy a lot. It gets too warm to wear a jacket but too cold to go without one. It has shitty holidays that are annoying without any redeeming fun/cute factor. The sports are shit. Baseball in the summer is comfy, sit back and listen to a game on the radio. Football in the fall and winter, even if it's not as exciting to me as it is to normies, is pretty easy to follow, so I get an opportunity to socialize with said normies. What does spring have? hockey and niggerball.

I wouldn't miss spring at all if it vanished. Just go straight from freezing and snow to hot and sunny.
>>
>>28104944
You got a problem with hockey, mate?
>>
>>28104967
It's boring, and I say that as someone who watches golf on TV. I understand you need something to pass time up in Canada, but surely you can do better.
>>
>>28105040
American here, fuck you mate
Your normie sports can eat dick, hockey is obscure gem
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.