[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question Am i still considered a wagecuck if im the owner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Ops kitchen.jpg (314 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Ops kitchen.jpg
314 KB, 1600x1200
Serious question
Am i still considered a wagecuck if im the owner of a small business in which i have to cook and also serve the food.
Background goes this way
>Be a 27 year old neet living with parents
>Dad knows im too stupid to net me a job through interviews
>Anon san, you cant spend your life sitting on your ass and faping to underaged loli pron
>Otosama is the manager of a small tavern in the city
>He tells me that i can start my own business by serving food for his clients in the tavern
>Teaches me from where to get the ingredients
>Teaches me how to prepare the fast food
>Gives me a kickstarter capital telling me that if i fuck this up im out of the home
>He stops paying for my internet
>Helps me setting up a small kitchen in the second floor
>Now i work in the nights between 5 and 12
>Making enough money so i can now pay my own internet and grow my small business.

Who else is a self employed robot??
>>
You're not a wage cuck because you're not technically getting wages
>>
>>28104481
In order to keep some sort of discipline and allow the business to grow a small base capital i only pay myself the minimum wage per hour, it sounds stupid but i cant come up with a better way to prevent me from spending all the money i earn in fleshlights and videogames.
>>
>>28104606
Well, better than earning minimum by working for someone else I guess
>>
>you will never have a dad that pushes you into ownership of a business
i need more pepe reaction images
>>
File: 7h2SHTmb.jpg (4 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
7h2SHTmb.jpg
4 KB, 160x160
>>28104761
>they have not purchased the rare pepe starter pack
>YFW
>>
>>28104423
That's really cool actually anon. How do you like it so far? What are your profits like?

Do you have an actual company registered or is it under the table stuff?
>>
>>28104886
Im actually happy that i get to interact with people in a controlled environment where you just have to take the order and be polite, that way i dont have to show my autism that much and get to feel kind of human again.
The profits are nothing too fancy, im making the minimum wage for myself and getting something like 100 dollars per week for the bank, no plans for expanding in the near future.
>>
>>28104997
That's great to hear, kind of made my day reading this. This is encouraging too. It's just a fact that many robots may not be presented with an opportunity to change or better themselves but it's worth holding out because you never know. I think of my robot autism like the way tom hank's did in castaway when he saw the broken latrine wash up on the beach and made it into a sail. Lol. Goodluck anon.
>>
>>28104886
oh about the register, it just looks like im part of the tavern staff from the outside so i dont have to bother with it, at least for now.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.