[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Take back the motherland when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1460152244554.jpg (185 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460152244554.jpg
185 KB, 770x1000
Take back the motherland when?
>>
File: whitehispanic.jpg (60 KB, 570x533) Image search: [Google]
whitehispanic.jpg
60 KB, 570x533
>>28104409
NOT so fast ese
>>
>motherland

You're free to cross the land bridge back to Siberia anytime, Pablo
>>
>>28105777
>implying the US didn't steal California and TEXAS
>>
>>2810577

You might as well tell everyone to go back to east Africa.
>>
>>28105939
lel Mexicans fought for Texas at the Alamo and the Californian Mexicans sided with the US

They all knew who the real bread winners were
>>
>>28105939
Us Texans defeated your sad excuse of an Army when you had the numbers and supplies. You should had fought harder Pablo de Taco but you didn't. Fix your fucking drug and cartel problem before you even talk about whatever you are on about.
>>
>>28104409
For a millisecond, I thought that was the nazi eagle but no, you lost, Santa anna fucked you over, sorry m8, just take central america and make that mexican empire.
>>
I dont know why so many mexicans want Texas to go back to Mexico.

Have you ever been to Laredo, TX and Nuevo Laredo, MX? They are one (1) mile apart and the differences in both cities is astounding.

As soon as you step into Nuevo Laredo, you can just feel the insecurity and like you could be shot/mugged at any moment.

If Texas was still part of Mexico, it would be a complete shithole.

And this is coming from a mexican. I'm just a realist. Most people are fucking idiots.
>>
File: 1461123674862.jpg (203 KB, 960x919) Image search: [Google]
1461123674862.jpg
203 KB, 960x919
Good luck climbing the wall
>>
#HailGrasa
:v
>>
>>28107307
Just a stupid meme. I wish this meme stopped. Also the "im mexican but have fair skin so im white hur hur". Bunch of cucks.
>>
>>28104409
Motherland? It was kind of empty when the murcans took it

Texas is kind of better off now, besides you can just wall jump or wait for the soviet north americana union to form and you'll be in le motherland
>>
>>28104409
You're not even Mexican.

We should pay the army to cull any chicanos who come to Mexico. Mexico and the US will benefit from this.
>>
>>28107659
I fully agree. Chicanos = leftover trash
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.