[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Hey anon, you need to live life to the fullest bruh, you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1461027579351.jpg (150 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461027579351.jpg
150 KB, 1080x1080
"Hey anon, you need to live life to the fullest bruh, you could go any minute, & try to girls to, you look gay ignoring them"
>>
>>28104172
I would go gay for the guy on the right, n-no homo though
>>
>>28104484

nothing homo about being gay, bruv
>>
>>28104484
It's quite clear the guy on the right is taken.

By the guy on the left.

Hard. In the butt, every morning, noon and night.
>>
>>28104172
Fucking lol. Just look at those guys, especially the one on the right. Your genetics are your life.
>>
>>28104559

It's called lifting anon
>>
>>28104172
>you look gay ignoring them
Would that be a problem? It's 2016 man you shouldn't be saying shit like that man.
>>
>>28104572
Lol.

Is... is it even worth replying to this level of delusion?
>>
File: gains.jpg (9 KB, 434x579) Image search: [Google]
gains.jpg
9 KB, 434x579
i have a body similar to those two faggots in ops pic and i'm 6'1 girls literally don't care it's all about the face
>>
>>28104700
youre less toned and white as a sheet, thats a big part of it
>>
>>28104700
>those two faggots
Lol. The jealousy literally leaks out of your post. I love how people just use the word "faggot" to describe any man better looking than them.
>>
>>28104700
Your body is great, how is your face?
>>
>>28104700
And how often do they see you without your shirt off, autismo? Get a dudebro friend and hit on some chicks at the beach, you'll get girls.
>>
>>28104700
>barely any oblique definition
c'mon bro, if you want to look like a mannequin you gotta get natty ripped
>>
>>28104172
fuck you chad

>my kv is restoring itself
>>
>>28104700
>those hips

I'm sorry to tell you this anon, but you will never make it.
>>
What do you do to just live it up when you're genuinely not interested in dating or sex?
>>
>>28105355
Suck your bros penis
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.